Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: turn signal demons....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
so i took the teener to get inspected and the right front turn dual filament light was not working when the lights were turned on. no big deal, i just put in a new one. now here is the weird thing.

once i put in the new bulb, the turn indicator was really dim in the front and on the dash, both indicators would light up dimly. the steady light works just fine with the headlights on. sounds like a short but just from changing a bulb? i am confused.
Anton
Scott,

Sounds like a problem with the relay since the steady light works properly. This makes a ground connection problem less likely as the dual lightbulb has one common minus side. I would pull the relay off the fuse box plate and then push it back in to see if that solves the problem. Otherwise, exchange the relay.

Anton
Anton
Unless... you have installed the bulb the wrong way around as it contains both a 5 and 21 Watt light. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.