Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 1975 914 2.0 SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
Nice little 914 2.0 for sale for $3999.14 Runs awesome with dual 40 Webers. No major rust issues. Two small rust holes in the rear trunk floor. Hell hole is great. Original battery tray still in place. Top end of engine was just refreshed. Exhaust valves and all guides were replaced. Rings were replaced and cylinders were honed. Paint is tired and interior is decent. Trans shifts great. Front valance has been installed. Monza exhaust has been replaced with a Bursh unit. Car was parked inside and not driven for the last 10 years until I got it in September of 2010 and got it running again. I have lost my inside storage and don't want to leave it outside this winter here in Utah. Call if interested. 801-492-1373 Thanks for looking. Ric.
ric birks
QUOTE(ric birks @ Nov 6 2011, 10:28 PM) *

Nice little 914 2.0 for sale for $3999.14 Runs awesome with dual 40 Webers. No major rust issues. Two small rust holes in the rear trunk floor. Hell hole is great. Original battery tray still in place. Top end of engine was just refreshed. Exhaust valves and all guides were replaced. Rings were replaced and cylinders were honed. Paint is tired and interior is decent. Trans shifts great. Front valance has been installed. Monza exhaust has been replaced with a Bursh unit. Car was parked inside and not driven for the last 10 years until I got it in September of 2010 and got it running again. I have lost my inside storage and don't want to leave it outside this winter here in Utah. Call if interested. 801-492-1373 Thanks for looking. Ric.

icon_bump.gif
ric birks
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
ric birks
icon_bump.gif

SOLD. shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.