Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will pay for 914 repairs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Uh brad,
So, when do I bring the patient in for heart/lung transplant? It's gettin all dusty from sitting in my garage...........the boxtster is sneering at my 914 and talking shit.
"You're not really a porsche!
"Where's your radiator?"
Brad Roberts
Crank and rods are not back from the machine shop. I'll call on them tomorrow. I had them micro polish the crank and make a minor adjustment in the large end of the rods.

No need for the car until the bottom end is together. *Maybe end of next week we will be ready for the car.

B
ppickerell
B
smile.gif
P
Brad Roberts
He called me (the machine shop) on Tuesday to tell me what they found. I told them to go ahead. Typically they deliver them to me when they are done.

Bring the Boxster and wife out on Saturday to Alameda.

B
ppickerell
Ha! ROADTRIP She leaves Friday morning with a g-friend to drive down to Cambria on 101, with a return up Hwy 1 on Sunday! Get this, her friends name is Thelma. Hell will be raised. I'm headed out the gate for salmon both days. But looking forward to the first post break-in AX.
Brad Roberts
I need to get out on the boat.... before the end of the year. I'm going rafting/camping next weekend.

Scary about the two going out...LOL

B
ppickerell
Can take extra crew Saturday as it is just my brother and I, you are welcome to join us....leave Pleasanton about 6:00, out the gate at about 7:30 for salmon, hali's, rockfish etc. Just got new radar, gps installed.
cabrio90
Hi new to the site! Good stuff, getting my 1971 back on the road sometime soon...maybe before Christmas??? Here is the car and me presently...cheers!
Brad Roberts
Cool. Welcome to the site clap56.gif

You've come to the right place...

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.