Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay 'not an auction' crap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
to me this is lame.... i know thats not his car (in england)...advertises overpriced porsche parts.....
what a lame ass unsure.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...0&category=6763

this is not an auction...its for you to go to my porsche store and buy my porsche junk!

ar15.gif
lagunero
I just bid biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what happens. Making points for a different color star!
Aaron Cox
lmao!!!!! dont make me outbid you! laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
4 dollars for shipping insurance? shipping what? a bunch of bullshit?
skline
QUOTE(lagunero @ Aug 4 2004, 09:35 PM)
I just bid biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what happens. Making points for a different color star!

Feedback of 40 all positive, looking good there. Pretty soon you will be up there with me thinking about how much money you have wasted and how many times you paid too much for some POS you really didnt need. BTDT. I have backed off a little on Ebay lately. I used to buy a lot of stuff there. Now its getting to be a joke.
SLITS
Nothing really new - know a few people who have used the same tatic to get free advertising. You either put on $0.01 price on nothing or put a ridicilous price on something. It gets seen by a lot of people. type.gif
morph
Seen it awhile ago, just sell your crap on e-bay, you don't really need to confuse people with an advertisment auction.
914werke
Now its getting to be a joke.

ohmy.gif its been a joke for some time now!
Evilbay :finger2:
tommy914
Looks to me like I'm bidding on "Porshe(sic) 914 miscellanious parts" that have been assembled to look somewhat like a white Porsche 914. The assumption being that the picture is what I'm bidding on.
(will that hold up in court?)

That's worth at least 95cents.

Tommy
MattR
This guy deserves negative feedback for that scoop thing...

IPB Image

note: the 914 is NOT an MR2.
914forme
The picture is from this guy's site
tommy914
I wonder if he knows I'm bidding on his car?
newdeal2
You know I have gotten some good deals [mostly on eBay] and some not so good deals. Keep in mind "buyer beware" does apply and the next time you have an item you don't know what to do with "eBay it" and see what happens.

Ahhh...the advantage of free enterprise! wink.gif
lagunero
sad.gif auction cancelled sad.gif reason: misunderstanding Hey Bernbomb914 this is the second time you outbid me! Yea, eBay, you gotta love it!
bernbomb914
SORRY

I wonder if this guy got nervous with the bids. ebay should not allow this pratice.

Bernie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.