Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff's Harness'
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tod914
Just got my new FI, Ign, and Alt harness from Jeff Bowlsby yesterday. The workmanship is really quite amazing. Can't say enough about the quality. Jeff also did the appropiate casings in grey as requested, and they really look great. Just wanted to add a plug for Jeff. Anxious to get them installed and get the car back on the road. Thanks again for a great job Jeff.
ThinAir
How fast is Jeff's turnaround once he gets your old harness? I think it's time to get mine done during the overhaul.
tod914
I guess that all depends on his backlog. There were 4 others ahead of me, so it took alittle while. I also wanted grey cassings on some of the harness'. He had to special order that. Be best send him an email.
markb
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I've always wanted to do that. smile.gif
neo914-6
I have one of his FI harnesses that I won from the WCC raffle. I have a V8 so I can't use it. PM if you can't wait for Jeff's backlog.
tod914
Harness' are in, and car is running great. Have concours tomorrow, so it came in the nick of time. Sorry, don't have a digital camera, or I would take a photo for you.
i love porsche
wait..whats all this wiring harness overhauling talk?

fill me in on this please
tod914
Jeff makes new FI, Alt, Ignition harness' and some other things for our cars. He says they are not new do to some parts he has to reuse. Looks pretty new me.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=4&t=2949
d7n7master
Just want to add my smilie_pokal.gif kudos to Jeff as well. I sent him my core F.I. harness. It was in sad shape due to age. Installed Jeff's rebuit harness. I had to re-adjust my idle!!! OMG smile.gif If your gonna keep the F.I. - this IS the most important thing you can do to not go crazy trying to figure out why it ran great - yesterday. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.