This bug is about 95 percent restored. New paint inside and out. Both floor pans expertly replaced. Lowered front beam. All brakes and wheel cylinders refurbished. Shifting rod holder replaced.(very important safety issue) Gas tank restored. Transmission is stock and rebuilt with zero miles. New clutch and pressure plate.

NEWLY BUILT 1600 dual port engine with zero miles Have receipt, cost $2900. Engine is STRONG! Not rebuilt by uncle Chewie in the backyard, but Legitimately BUILT!

Carpet is brand new from west coast metric. All holes line up and are better than original.Carpet is Oatmeal colored with black rubber footpad and eyelets. Interior paint color is dark grey.
New door panels front and back, new seat covers. New window rubber. New scraper seals. Refurbished window regulators. New seals on doors , fenders, tail lights and turn signals.
THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN HIT! BODY IS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT. All German metal! All fenders, decklid running boards and hood are straight original German.

Car comes with TWO decklids painted to match. The one installed is from a 63 with the earlier light housing and T handle. Also comes with a lot of extra parts.

Now here's what it needs: Headliner, registration is out. Not sure how much it will be. Haven't checked if it was non op or not. Alternator might be bad, possibly just a bad wire. The clutch sticks a bit just before it engages. A simple fix, but I'm done working on this car. And lastly some of the switches need either replacing (wipers) or cleaning (lights) to work properly. Will need new tires eventually. Those are the only issues. Aside from a few missing trim pieces this car is done and will last another 50 years without much work.

$4,800 or best reasonable offer. I Have clean pink slip in hand. The work done alone warrants the price, but I'll deal. I want it gone this month.

Not interested in trades unless its a drive-able 66 or 67 Porsche 912. Please be courteous. I will answer any questions. Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great day! I can text whatever pics you might want. Call or text: 714 914 4497 my name is Jon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article