Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 914 trunk rubber bists/holders/cups/covers/Tow Eye
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
As it says. Nothing is Concoors and all are boxed up so you get what you get. you should consider each piece better than nothing. I have three sets available. Pictures below. Mark says they will clean up after a weeks worth of soaking in simple green. of course Mark thinks a weeks worth of soaking will clean anything up. $20 + shipping (+tax in CA).

jonathan
hwgunner
no1uno
I'll take one. pm cost with shipping to 32935.
BajaXJ92
I will take one as well. Please PM cost and shipping to 23454.

Thanks!
mistro
I'll take the last. Shipping to 06902. Thanks
hwgunner
QUOTE(no1uno @ Nov 9 2011, 01:57 PM) *

I'll take one. pm cost with shipping to 32935.

PM'd
hwgunner
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Nov 9 2011, 02:36 PM) *

I will take one as well. Please PM cost and shipping to 23454.

Thanks!

pm'd
hwgunner
QUOTE(mistro @ Nov 9 2011, 04:45 PM) *

I'll take the last. Shipping to 06902. Thanks

pm'd
GaroldShaffer
Damn well if anyone backs out please let me know as I will take one also
hwgunner
no1uno

Paid and shiped

jonathan
hwgunner
I just checked and, unless i am missing something, it has been 6 days with no response from BajaXJ92 and mistro so Thursday morning the last 2 sets I have will go to next in line. Please let me know if I missed something.

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif
cpfoster
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 15 2011, 08:49 PM) *

I just checked and, unless i am missing something, it has been 6 days with no response from BajaXJ92 and mistro so Thursday morning the last 2 sets I have will go to next in line. Please let me know if I missed something.

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

Would like to get in line if one becomes available
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 15 2011, 09:49 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

Very sorry about the confusion and delay, Jonathan. My father said he needed these parts and was supposed to paypal you the same day I reserved them. I will make sure he still wants them first thing tomorrow!
hwgunner
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Nov 15 2011, 08:01 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

Very sorry about the confusion and delay, Jonathan. My father said he needed these parts and was supposed to paypal you the same day I reserved them. I will make sure he still wants them first thing tomorrow!

No problem at all. beerchug.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 15 2011, 11:02 PM) *

QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Nov 15 2011, 08:01 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif

No problem at all. beerchug.gif

Money sent.

Again, sorry about the confusion Jonathan. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.