Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: T-Shirts and Sweatshirts - Coming Back!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
914rrr
What are we doing? T-Shirts and Sweatshirts
When? If we get enough interest, we would have them before Christmas
Requests? We will try to accommodate all requests. Please send your request or idea in a PM so we can keep track of it.
Price and details? Coming Soon!

What we need from you too determine printing decisions:

What color would you like the shirt to be?
Would you like the image on the front or back?
Are you interested in T-shirts, Sweatshirts, or both?

**We are using a local printer. We appreciate someone wanting to promote their business to us, but please do not use this thread to post about your printing service.**

Once we have all the information, we will put together a post to let you know what the majority ruled and ordering information.

Below is a photo of the shirt we did last time.

Thanks!

Click to view attachment
zymurgist
Front, please. I have a couple of the T-shirts now, so I would be more interested in a sweatshirt. Black.
OU8AVW
I would love one like the original pictured above. Black or grey. Long sleeve would be cool too.
It would be cool if it said 914 world on the back or something.....
GaroldShaffer
Put me down for 2 shirts white or black is fine. A long selve option would be nice also.
Cairo94507
I would like to see one with that design on the back and the 914World.com logo in a smallish 4" circle on the left upper chest on the front.

Heavy duty, Long sleeve and short sleeve would be nice. Gray, black or white for colors.

Additionally, the same type view of a 914-6 showing the engine would be very cool too. I recall a poster like that somewhere. If that were to be possible I would love one with text 914-6 above or under the image.

Thanks for thinking of this; my friends think I don't have anything to wear that is not 914-6 related. I love my car wub.gif
carr914
You need a better looking Model ( Female Please) poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.