I am the second owner of this very well kept unmolested California Targa Porsche 914 1.7 Litre. The original owner past away last December and his daughter sold it to me shortly their after. I liked the car a lot due to the very honest body and condition along with 62,000 original miles on the original engine. The car has been repainted by the original owner with the original silver paint which is of high quality. Silver 914's are rare in itself! No dents, door dings, damage or rust with exception to two very small round patches of surface rust in back trunk area. These two small surface rust area's are very minor and do not go through. Very easy to fix with little effort. All of the wheels are original and are dated correctly to prove this. Has the original tool kit that is not complete. I have all books and records going far back. I have four original type hub caps that come with the car. I also have four brand new Porsche hubcaps that show the beautiful Porsche Crest. The Michelin tires have been recently balanced and in excellent condition. I just completed all new brakes which include two new front rotors, all new pads, new stainless steel brake lines that were also bleeded. The shifter and linkage have all been recently upgraded and shifts perfectly with no grinds in any gear. The clutch is in great shape with years of life left. All of the lenses are european (Italy) type and are in great shape. You could change them back to USA type if you choose. The car has the original fuel injection and runs and idles perfectly. Oil change was performed about 45 miles ago. The seat rail lever was broke and replaced with an original Porsche replacement part. Original dash in great shape along with original carpet. Interior door panels are ok condition. Good luck in finding any Porsche 914 in this honest and unmolested condition. This car gets a lot of attention and sincere compliments from everyone. Its amazing the stories that I hear from other previous 914 owners. They all had smiles on their face when sharing their stories. Lots of fun this car gives. I am reluctantly selling this fine automobile to loosen up funds to finish up another project that needs to be completed. Good luck bidding! Call 858 367-035FOUR

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article