Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:2.0L Muffler any year but 75-76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lrm914

Shopping for used 2.0L muffler. Needs to be earlier than '75-76 MY. Anyone have one they are looking to get rid of?
Thanks.
snakemain
I've got a Monza I pulled off my 74 2.0L. It's in decent shape. A little loud for some and heavy.
hwgunner
QUOTE(lrm914 @ Nov 11 2011, 11:14 PM) *

Shopping for used 2.0L muffler. Needs to be earlier than '75-76 MY. Anyone have one they are looking to get rid of?
Thanks.

If you decide you want new, check my signature out. I have one left at that price. Cheapest you will see anywhere for new.

jonathan
hwgunner
raw1298
this is an ansa for the early 2 liter. $85.00 + shipping. Not perfect but seems very solid.
hot_shoe914
I have one that is too quiet for me, almost new in really good shape. $50.00 plus shipping from 38117. Let me know and I will post pics. Already boxed and ready to ship.

Shoe
jimkelly
i have this BUT it need a muffler - $50 + ship

i can cut muffler off to save on shipping.
raw1298
Here are more pics.
Al Meredith
I 've got a 2.0L Monza like the pictures here In good shape. I'm in Atlanta , AL
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 12 2011, 09:15 PM) *

I have one that istoo quiet for me, almost new in really good shape. $50.00 plus shipping from 38117. Let me know and I will post pics. Already boxed and ready to ship.

Shoe

Sorry I didn't make it home in time to take pics, I will get them tomorrow. Looks pretty much like the one Jim posted as far as type. Condition is as posted above though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.