I'm looking to trade any combination of these (depending on what you have to offer) for a new running car, or truck.

All three are clean title with Pink Slip in hand.

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse:
Automatic. Invested $7,000 on maintenance and bottom rebuild in the past two year.
It has between 25 and $30,000 invested in it in aftermarket parts and labor. It is a SHOW CAR with a long touring history.
The most expensive parts have already been done, it just needs a few of your finishing touches.
(As a side note: this is an extremely fun project to work on, but I would not suggest it as a daily driver)

1989 Honda Accord LX:
Paid close to $800 to have the heads rebuilt less than 2 months ago.
New hoses, spark plugs, and utility belt, and catylic converter. Just passed smog!!
I will be replacing the brakes soon, and the car will be rock solid. Honda engines run for ever!

1995 Chevy (Chevrolet) Astro van:
Brand new tires and brakes paid close to $1,000 for all the work.
Engine is solid; however the power steering and power brakes went out a little over 2 week ago.
I will either be fixing said issue, or selling the van as is. Depending on the deal.

I'm looking to trade for a newer and/or fully functional car or truck for my dad. ('02+ and stick shift are preferred)

Trucks in mind: Toyota T100 +Cash on your end, Chevy Colorado, Toyota Tacoma Sr5 (TRD), Chevy Silverado, Chevy s10, Ford Ranger... anything good for hauling and moving things. Definitely has to be between 4 and 6 cylinders.

Cars in mind: Something along the lines of a BMW E30 (318i 325i), Lexus Sc300, Acura Rsx Type-S, Acura Integra (Dc2, Gsr is a bonus), Honda Civic Si, Toyota Mr2 (2nd gen), Porsche 914, Porsche 944...anything reliable. Nothing too beasty on gas (4-6 cylinders preferred)

Willing to keep an open mind on trades and negotiations.(Cash negotiable on either side, depending on difference of value)

Show me what you've got.

Email, Text(Generally open to calls midday-evening)
(81eight) 2 2 zero - zero 2 three 5

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article