Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did you get a box?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
I mailed out boxes (and 1 envelope) last week. Just would like to know that they arrived safe. If you got one, please let me know?

(2 are accounted for)
VegasRacer
Not yet........ sad.gif
mike_the_man
Am I on that list? I haven't got anything yet either.
Jenny
Yes, the box was beat to shit, but I got it!! Much thanks, Bruce!

(I especially liked the personal touch by adding a note in the package.)

Jen
Aaron Cox
its like dodgeball as a kid....

not picked to play on the team..... rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
GWN7
3 accounted for........

Mike, your envelope went out yesterday.......$1.05 postage & GST smile.gif

Glad you liked the note Jen. That box was brand new when it left here. I guess someone at USPS hates cardboard. Did the contents survive ok? What did you think of the mini's? I'm thinking of doing those in chocolate for the holidays.

List? There is no list.....ok there was a list, but the dog ate it. wink.gif biggrin.gif
scottb
box arrived with the little bundles of joy. was beat to shit just like jenny's but arrived!

muchas gracias...... smilie_pokal.gif
skline
Mine arrived yesterday, the box was in good shape but the contents got mushed a little and beat up but I could tell what it was. Thanks,
cooltimes
Curosity is screaming, what was in the box that was in the mail? Was it those 914 candles or soap I saw on your site, Igloo Tales? Did you carve those 914 molds?
Nice site.

Cooley
GWN7
Soaps.....

I made special WCC 04 soaps for those that attended. Most I shipped before the event but some I was going to bring with me, because I had to wait for one colour of dye to arrive here and as I didn't make it to the WCC, I mailed them out to those who's goody bags were light.

Thanks for your kind words about my site.

Yes I carved the molds, actually carved the master out of plaster. Molded and pasted certain parts on to it, many hours with a Dremel tool.

Some of the other packages contained beta tester samples of the trunk targa top holders. Two of those packages were the first to arrive to people.
VegasRacer
I got mine today. boldblue.gif

Very nice. Thanks Bruce.

chowtime.gif I didn't try the big one, but the small 914 candies taste like shit.
The funny shaped black ones are rubbery and hard to chew. barf.gif
seanery
Can't remember if I replied or not. I hope I did!

thanks!!
-sean
GWN7
Yep, I counted yours in the first two (and Tom's)
seanery
I didn't even notice the prototypes in there until I reread this thread. They look nice. Are the back pieces flexible enough?
I'll mount mine this week.
Korijo
smilie_pokal.gif I got mine smilie_pokal.gif

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
anthony
Yes! Thanks!!!
GWN7
That's 8.............a few more unaccounted for?
mike_the_man
Got mine! Sent you a PM.
Joe Bob
Just found mine under a pile of bills the wife hid under a pile of plumbing boxes, under new dog's leashes, treats and play toys.....thanks....

BTW...Did I mention that the wife brought home two new Daschund puppies, her b-day gift to self.....construction debris, dust and NOW puppy shit.....I'm going insane®..... w00t.gif

Let's see four dogs, three kids, four cats, five cars..... headbang.gif
GWN7
Sell the kids, buy more cars.........
DNHunt
Got mine. Thanks Bruce. Sarah loves the little one

Dave
GWN7
That's 10....a few more to go...anyone?
krk
Bruce,

Your package arrived here safe and sound. Packaging was great. The note was cool. And it would have been several degrees cooler if you could have made it to deliver in person! There will be other times tho.

Thx again for a wonderful surprise! (My SO has been doing the ebay thing and stuff arrives here all the time in my name -- she was away so it only got opened today when she returned from her CDN voyage -- what a great package for her to unopen laugh.gif ) I sure enjoyed it. heh.

kim.
GWN7
Kim,

glad you liked it. Next year in person.

That's 11....that all?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.