Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 2.0L - $850 - must be moved by 11/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
anthony
I would love for this to be gone by Sunday November 13th. This deal expires if nobody wants it and can move it tomorrow or maybe Monday at the latest.

I bought this '74 2L project car with the best of intentions, and it needs a new home. The car has a decent body and repaint. The interior is trashed. Needs seats recovered, carpet, and a dash cap at least.

It has a 5 lug suspension and handled great. It felt like it had stiffer springs to go with the 911 front end.

The car ran strong but was smokey - like worn valve guides. The car is not running now because it's been sitting for a couple of years. I attached a battery and got it to turn over but don't have the time to get it running again though I'm confident it would take very little effort.

The transmission shifted nicely but the reverse lockout plate was worn and it was easy to hit reverse if you weren't careful. This is supposedly an easy fix.

I have a signed title and bill of sale from the previous owner which I will pass on. I never registered it in my name.

Anyway, I'd like this car gone tomorrow and this deal expires if nobody steps up. I'm take a large loss on this one but we have some contractors starting work and need the space asap.
Michael N
PM sent. I have the trailer ready.
sixaddict
Dog...What a deal ! Back up #1 ??

QUOTE(Michael N @ Nov 13 2011, 03:38 AM) *

PM sent. I have the trailer ready.

Ottoman
Holy smokes why do I have to live way up here?

It just isn't fair.
Wow...just what I'm looking for.
tradisrad
PM Sent with phone number. If Michael does not buy it I will. I'm in san mateo.
pete000
WOW !!! I those are OE Fuchs they would be worth two times the asking price of the whole car!!

Who ever got it stole it !
anthony
Sold to Michael pending pickup.
billh1963
QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 13 2011, 03:32 PM) *

Sold to Michael pending pickup.

Wow! I have the perfect 2.0 ready for that car...wish it was on the East Coast. If you decide to sell let me know. I would love a solid car to put this engine in.
914_1.8t
I'll buy it ASAP if other deals dont work out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.