Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: james relaxing after building a hoard of parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
bieng a 914 dismantler and after maket builder,i find that all my time is bieng used for everyone else parts needs.everything in this building is for my cars.and i rarely get time to build my own cars.what makes me truely happy is working on a porsche for ME. biggrin.gif, we wont do service here at appearance & performance. i have turened down doing sevice to 914s for years. and getting into parts sales has made people wanting me to work on there cars come out of the wood work from vancouver,wa to roseburg,oregon.(alot of 914s in the nw)
we sell parts for the "do it youre self person ". so relax and go do something nice for youre 914.i find my self getting away from what started me on this whole adventure,my own 914s smile.gif
morph
cant wait untill the new "real building is up "
Brad Roberts
Buld a 1.8 engine ... no way...LOL

Just jacking with ya.

B
morph
not into all out performance.ill build a six for that brad cool.gif.
alot of intresting features to this motor the IDF carbs will have a motor temp controlled choke.to make them alot more manageable.and still get the performance.also been workin on a performance fi for a long time.look close you might see part of it in my junk ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.