Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. 914/6 #131 - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
elmonte
For sale 1970 914/6 #131

I have had this 6 for about 10yrs. To the best of my knowledge it has spent it's entire life in northern Calif. Had blue and yellow plates when i bought it in San Jose.
She is not a concours car but a very nice driver. Here are some specs and some pictures.

Grand Prix White complete repaint (color change) in the early 90's. Steel flares (factory made)
GT strength kit welded in a that time

2.2E built on a 901/38 case # 641 xxxx from a 1971 original 6
71 6 trans # 751 xxx converted to side shift.
crane optical points replacement w/ stock CDI
Webber IDTP's
GT engine lid. rain hat air cleaners +stock air filter housing.

Koni external adjustable shocks w/adjustable spring perches on the rears.
Turbo tie rods /ERP adjustable bump steer kit.
2 sets of tires and rims 4- 15x8 fuchs w/ bridgestone so3 225x50
4-16x7 fuchs w/Kumho ecsta 225x55 ( for the freeway)

Konig drivers seat along with the stock seat.

Looking for around $30,000.00 PM me for more information and contact info.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Guys, this is a very nice car. I have seen and driven it personally. I am so sad to see that it is for sale. Chris is a great guy and anyone buying his car is going to be very happy.

carr914
Looks nice

Looks Really Nice at that Price IMHO

A neighbor of mine has #138. The first 150 or so were hand-assembled and some had parts that differed from what most of us would call "Stock"

GLWTS
JmuRiz
Soooooo hot!
Smart money would have been for me to buy a car like this rather than convert my 4.
Dirty Evo
uh oh... i have the money. I have the desire. hmmmm... except I am supposed to be saving towards building my house... how mad would my wife be if we were $30,000 short? hmmm... need to think about this one.
elmonte
QUOTE(Dirty Evo @ Nov 14 2011, 04:35 PM) *

uh oh... i have the money. I have the desire. hmmmm... except I am supposed to be saving towards building my house... how mad would my wife be if we were $30,000 short? hmmm... need to think about this one.

The 6 does have heat but the WIFE is much better on those cold Nor-Cal nights

Cheers
varunan123

PM sent

raj
elmonte

All PM's returned.

Thanks for the interest
bcheney
This car is stunning...very nice attention to detail. Converting a 4 to a 6 is never the equal to something like this. Best of luck with the sale. Looks like someone is going to be VERY happy to become the new owner/steward.
pete000
Let's keep this SIX in the USA !

Drums66
QUOTE(elmonte @ Nov 14 2011, 05:12 PM) *

The 6 does have heat but the WIFE is much better on those cold Nor-Cal nights

Cheers

laugh.gif laugh.gif (& the 6 has a little harder edgeLOL)
PeeGreen 914

DO IT aktion035.gif
9140432063hutch
good deal with such an an attractive under the skirt view
Dirty Evo
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Nov 16 2011, 04:46 PM) *

DO IT aktion035.gif

HA ! you are such a troublemaker!! you just want to see what would happen... I don't think it would be divorce, but there would be some serious anger.

I think he will have good luck selling it pretty soon anyway.!!

airheads
Wow, any discount to fellow Deadhead?
elmonte
QUOTE(airheads @ Nov 16 2011, 08:44 PM) *

Wow, any discount to fellow Deadhead?

Never hurts to ask.
carr914
Please Up your Price by $10k for Foreigners- This is too much car for the money. If it goes back across the Pond, those Fuchers should pay

GLWTS
Gustl
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 18 2011, 05:40 AM) *

If it goes back across the Pond, those Fuchers should pay

slap.gif
carr914
Except you Wolfgang, you have my Full Approval @ Half the Price biggrin.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 18 2011, 07:33 AM) *

Except you Wolfgang, you have my Full Approval @ Half the Price biggrin.gif

thumb3d.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
elmonte

Sale Pending.
Cairo94507
slap.gif Chris- I hope your car stays local and you don't regret selling it. The buyer is getting a very nice six.

carr914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 20 2011, 11:18 PM) *

slap.gif Chris- I hope your car stays local and you don't regret selling it. The buyer is getting a very nice six.

agree.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 21 2011, 06:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 20 2011, 11:18 PM) *

agree.gif

agree.gif
elmonte

The car is sold

It really hasn't sunk in yet but I'm sure to shed a tear when she rolls away. the good thing is that It's going to a very good home.

Thanks for all the interest from all the world members.

Chris

bcheney
Congrats! We hope the new owner is part of our community smile.gif
pete000
#131 is Staying in America (So Ca.)

New home, threw on a Vasek Polak plate frame and now getting to know it's new room mate, Saturn Yellow 74.

385 mile drive back to LA ran like a top !

Thanks Chris !! first.gif

Wow, Ironic that was my 131st post ! I like it !
carr914
Congrats clap23.gif white914.jpg santa_smiley.gif
Cairo94507
Congratulations - You got yourself a very nice six indeed to keep your other 914 company.
JmuRiz
Excellent, good looking car and glad it stayed in the States.
dion9146
beautiful car. congrats!
elmonte
Pete

Post #131 biggrin.gif I guess it was meant to be.

P.S. Sorry about the the horn, never used it.

Chris
6freak
QUOTE(pete000 @ Dec 11 2011, 09:14 PM) *

#131 is Staying in America (So Ca.)

New home, threw on a Vasek Polak plate frame and now getting to know it's new room mate, Saturn Yellow 74.

385 mile drive back to LA ran like a top !

Thanks Chris !! first.gif

good look n stable biggrin.gif
infraredcalvin
Great looking car, I wanted it but knew the wife would kill me if I brought up buying another car... A lot of good ones for sale these days...
porbmw
That is a very sweet, honest looking car....brings a smile to ones face. Congrats on the purchase!
911cab84
I wish I could! Beauty!
project914
QUOTE(pete000 @ Dec 11 2011, 09:14 PM) *

Definitely meant to be, not only was it your 131st post, but it was 9:14pm!. Glad it stayed in on the west coast.

cheers,
dug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.