Car is a great driver!!! Has a 1.8 liter motor and 5 speed. I purchased the car in 2007 and have driven it everywhere. It has had an amateur restoration over the years and looks good for a driver, a few dings. The odometer hasn't worked since i bought it so i cant venture to guess the mileage on it. The car has the normal 914 sag when the top is off but is pretty solid. With a little tlc over the winter this will make a great summer car to drive your girl to the beach!!! There has been a few upgrades done such as a webber carb, electronic ignition, new fuel pump, manza gt exhaust and upgraded brakes. Car has 911 style "fuch" wheels and good tires. Car is still on the road and driven when the weather is nice. I don't know what else to tell you. I am open to offers and trades, but I believe I have it priced pretty fair. Please no tire kickers or picture takers. If your interested we'll take it for a spin.

Call Josh at 4eight1.six8six8 or email PLEASE NO TEXTS

PS I'm not in dire need to sell this car so please don't waste my time with BS offers thanks

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article