Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: a few items....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KaptKaos
I am looking for a good deal on the following:

Pair of Hella 500 driving lights. Prefer yellow lenses, but will make due with clear.

Pair of chrome driving lights. Off brand, knock-offs are fine. Clear or yellow (yes, I know it's amber, but yellow was what I thought first).

Grant Signature Series wood steering wheel - driver quality. Doesn't need to be new, but can't be too nasty.

Set of Western/Gurney Alloys - 4-lug. 15x5.5 (15x6 would be awesome, but I doubt that they're out there.) I had posted about this before. Someone had some, but I forgot who. No/very minimal curb rash. Finish not important, as I will be blasting/painting them. Or a set of ATS 5-spoke star wheels, same condition as listed for the westerns.

Prefer local SoCal pickup. Please let me know.

bdstone914
Joe,

I have a pair of chrome Mercedes fog lights. They have clear lenses. I normally get $100 a pair on ebay.

They are about 5" in diameter.
Right now there are a bunch of the Dan Gurney wheels on VW's in a local Pick a part.

They charge about $25 a wheel. I could pull a set for a reasonable fee to cover my time.

Call me if you want to work out a deal.
951 536 7478

Bruce
euro911
Joe, check this out too

4 Western 4-lug wheels (in Rosemead): http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=154574
jonferns
I have 1 Hella 500 light, with clear lense, and cover. PM me if youre interested
KaptKaos
icon_bump.gif
Beach914
Joe

I've got the Gurneys with the Rusnak caps.

If you've got some wheels/tires that I can use to roll mine around we can talk.

David
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 26 2011, 07:30 PM) *

Joe

I've got the Gurneys with the Rusnak caps.

If you've got some wheels/tires that I can use to roll mine around we can talk.

David

Pm sent
Al Meredith
I've got 2 Carello driving lights , 5.5 " dia and 2.25" thick. The glass is unblemished. The back are chromed. If you are interested $50 I'll send pics. AL
Al Meredith
Click to view attachmentpics of the carellos
PancakePorsche
Gurney Western rims set on Craigslist inland empire $150 as of 11/26
KaptKaos
those lights are really nice, and a great price. I can't help but think that putting them on my beater Volvo is a waste. Gimmie a day to think it over. Thx!
Al Meredith
If you look closely , they can be mounted from the top, bottom or back .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.