Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 914 specific rotisserie -- Over engineered
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
I have a 914 rotisserie for sale. It is one of the nicest i have seen. Both ends spin on 914 rear wheel bearings and one end has a round plate with about 25 holes and a spring loaded pin to hold the body in just about any position you want. Pick up only. Will be on display on Saturday 11/19/2011. Bring a truck. It will not fit in your 914. $250.00. I will have crappy pictures at the end of the day to post. beerchug.gif

This first pic is of the side that does not have the rotating stop mechanism. You can see the 2 ends that attach to the rear bumper holes.
Click to view attachment
xsurfer
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 14 2011, 10:14 AM) *

I have a 914 rotisserie for sale. It is one of the nicest i have seen. Both ends spin on 914 rear wheel bearings and one end has a round plate with about 25 holes and a spring loaded pin to hold the body in just about any position you want. Pick up only. Will be on display on Saturday 11/19/2011. Bring a truck. It will not fit in your 914. $250.00. I will have crappy pictures at the end of the day to post. beerchug.gif

Please send pics to gene@eselger.com Let me know if I'm first in line. How big a truck?

Gene
hwgunner
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Nov 14 2011, 09:27 AM) *

Please send pics to gene@eselger.com Let me know if I'm first in line. How big a truck?

Gene

I will send some pictures tonight. As far as truck size, the ends of the rotisserie will fit in a small truck but are heavy, maybe 150-200 pounds each. The biggest problem though are the 2 long peices that connect each end. they are about 16+ feet long and are made from some stout square steel making them heavy also. a lumber rack would be best. Where are you located??

jonathan
xsurfer
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 14 2011, 10:34 AM) *

Gene

I will send some pictures tonight. As far as truck size, the ends of the rotisserie will fit in a small truck but are heavy, maybe 150-200 pounds each. The biggest problem though are the 2 long peices that connect each end. they are about 16+ feet long and are made from some stout square steel making them heavy also. a lumber rack would be best. Where are you located??

jonathan

I'm in Pasadena, CA. Actually a few miles closer. Do you know what the thing weighs total? Awaiting pictures. Is the height adjustable?

I have a doctors appointment on Wed., Wife to the airport on Sat. Morning. Should be able to round trip in a day? Prefer no Friday traffic. When is best for you?

hwgunner
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Nov 14 2011, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 14 2011, 10:34 AM) *

Gene

jonathan

I'm in Pasadena, CA. Actually a few miles closer. Do you know what the thing weighs total? Awaiting pictures. Is the height adjustable?

I have a doctors appointment on Wed., Wife to the airport on Sat. Morning. Should be able to round trip in a day? Prefer no Friday traffic. When is best for you?

I am available any time you can come to get it. Weight is going to be between 400-500 pounds with everything I think. Biggest problem is the bulk of the 2 ends. I beleive it is height adjustable but I can not remember for sure. I will have to let you know after I go home tonight.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
This one shows the back side of the first shot. You can see that it is on a wheel bearing to help it spin.
hwgunner
This one shows the spinner mechanism. Spring loaded pin at the bottom of the wheel with the holes.

hwgunner
This shows the "inside" of the wheel mechanism. You can see also that it is adjustable up and down about 16 inches. This picture the cross member is in the correct orientation while the cross member in the first picture has spun upside down.

hwgunner
Not shown in any of the pictures are the long end to end connecting pieces.. They are 16+ feet long. There are also some braces that go from the front bumper attachment pieces to the top of the front upper strut mounts. Let me know if there are any other questions.

jonathan
xsurfer
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 14 2011, 09:44 PM) *

Not shown in any of the pictures are the long end to end connecting pieces.. They are 16+ feet long. There are also some braces that go from the front bumper attachment pieces to the top of the front upper strut mounts. Let me know if there are any other questions.

jonathan

Thanks for the photos. Is the other vertical side identical the pictured? Bearing to turn it? Over engineered may be an understatement.

What do the pieces that go to the struts accomplish? I don't get it.

The over all length is 17' feet?

Is the height adjustable with the one bolt shown? Does the device spin 360?

Gene
xsurfer
I'll take it. How do you want payment? I left a message on your machine at work.

I need to work out transportation.

Thanks

Gene
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.