Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Brad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
madd_dogg_914
Brad, I was wondering what you think about this: eBay 2.7 motor If you think I should go bigger (like the 3.2 you were talking about) or do you think this would be a good engine. It says it leaks, so I am a little bit leary about it. Please let me know what you think, and also what kind of stuff I should be looking for.

Thanks
Chris
914 LOVER!!!
TimT
Nice tits!!

oh hmm 3.2 hehehehe
Brad Roberts
3.0 or 3.2 only. I would rather buy a good running 3.2 for 5500$ than a 2.7 for 3500$ that needs 5k in rebuild. Save the nickels and dimes.. and lets do a 3.0 or 3.2. You will be very very happy with either engine.

The 2.7's can be more headaches than they are worth.

B
madd_dogg_914
Okay, could you be on the look out for an engine for me, or if you still have one I will take it from you. Just let me know a price. And remember if you want any $$$ up front just say the word and it will be yours. I am really serious about this conversion. I know you are time restricted, and I am willing to wait as long as necessary, but if I could be buying stuff in the interim than I will.

-Chris
Brad Roberts
Let me send you a Excel sheet that lists out all the conversion parts. You can start collecting the pieces now. I have 2 or 3 3.2 engines up here that we can sell to you if need be.

B
madd_dogg_914
Okay, sounds like a plan.

-Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.