Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures from 2004 Mid-West 914 Classic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2
Garland
Hi,
This is my first post and after owning 914's for the last 28 years. Today was the first 914 show I have ever been to. Great people and cars. cool_shades.gifIPB Image
Garland
Most of us.
Garland
1 to 6
Garland
7 to 12
Garland
13 to 18
Garland
19 to 24
Garland
25 to 30
Garland
31 to 36
Curvie Roadlover
Garland, those pics are great. Thanks for posting.
Gint
Nice pics! I won't need to post mine now. But I will have to see how the pics of BS Chairman's watch turned out. I should have time tomorrow night to get 'em up here.

Thanks again guys! I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Garland
OK I did not think I was the only guy with a camera. So please post them. I am sure we all would like to see more shots, even if of the same cars. Anybody agree.gif ?
McMark
Please email me a full size pic of car #27, the metallic green 914-6. Thanks.
Garland
One I found that I did not post. Great car.
Gint
I finally got my pictures downloaded from the camera just a minute ago.

Gonna have to resize them before I can upload.

Stand by...
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE(Garland @ Aug 10 2004, 05:14 PM)
One I found that I did not post. Great car.

Hey, thanks Garland . This is Nick, and that is my Bumble bee. The 914 Mid West CLassic was my first 914 event since owning my car for the last year.[SIZE=7]
BEE DRIVEN
QUOTE(Garland @ Aug 9 2004, 09:37 PM)
OK I did not think I was the only guy with a camera. So please post them. I am sure we all would like to see more shots, even if of the same cars. Anybody agree.gif ?

Garland I agree, there were alot of photos being taken. The 914"s were in quality form too! agree.gif java script:emoticon(':agree:')
BEE DRIVEN
I will try another day to send photos of the 2004 914 Mid West Classic. I think this site could be the best photo forum.
Gint
BS Chairman himself. If you get a chance to meet this guy, you'll understand the moniker.
Gint
gh
Gint
"Anybody got the time?"
Gint
Pretty nice V8 teener. I never did meet the owner of this one.
Gint
fdg
Gint
;'l
Gint
l;k
Gint
klj
Gint
kjl
Gint
fgh
Gint
cvb
Gint
vb
Gint
fdg
Gint
fgh
Gint
sdf
Gint
vcb
Gint
fdsg
Gint
df
Gint
hgf
Gint
I love this color.
Gint
'nother
Gint
This is going to have to be the last one for tonight. I have at least 15 more.
seanery
Gint,
The pics turned out nice, especially for a camera that fits inside an Altoids tin!
GaroldShaffer
Hey Gint,

Nice pic's! What kind of camera do you have?

Who's watch is that?? I gottas have one.
Gint
Thanks. I'll post the remaining pics tonight.

Pentax Optio S4. It does indeed fit inside an Altoids tin. I love this thing. Low light shots aren't so great due to the small lense, but for everything else it works great. And it fits in a pocketso you can take it everywhere.

BS Chairman's watch. He bought it over 10 years ago. We were talking about it in Hell and I grabbed a couple of shots.
mangrum
I only have 3 pics to contribute.

This one is my 75 1.8
mangrum
I liked this orange one.
mangrum
This one shows the 914s in Andy's driveway. Some who joined this caravan didn't know they were going to be put to work!
CUZ
Hats off to Hawk, Curvier Roadlover, and the BS Chairman clap56.gif for putting together a great event. If you missed the 2004 Mid-West 914 Classic you missed one heck of a great time. I am hearing that they are already working on plans to make years event even bigger. pray.gif
Gint
Ok, where'd I leave off?
Gint
The Alien!
Gint
I love the way Rick dod the firewall and the access panel.
Gint
sfd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.