Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Paper Original Porsche 914 Key Tag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
Looking for one of the Key Tags that came with new cars. . Porsche tag that had the key code printed on it. . needs to be nice condition. . Thanks Dave
markb
Need the key too?
eric9144
I might have one (or more) around somewhere...I'll look around, it would give me a good excuse to come oogle over your car biggrin.gif

Might be the weekend before I can dig for them, but I'm pretty sure I have some...
eric9144
OK, found them--One appears to have a water stain, the other looks pretty much perfect... The little zip tie looking thing is easily attachable/detachable. These were cell phone pictures in bad lighting so they look a lot more yellow than they do in person.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Eric_Shea
You should look into having those reproduced.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 17 2011, 08:56 PM) *

You should look into having those reproduced.

Tony Euganeo ( ? ) is always at Hershey cutting keys. Could he possibly determine the code of the key that fits a lock ?
If so a blank key tag would be a great repro item.
Then you only have to find someone who can write the code on the card in those special German numbers.
Gustl
I was told that you can get "your" key code from Porsche Classic - just tell them your VIN and get a complete set of keys from them
of course you have to proove that you're the legal owner of the car, and
of course it's not cheap, and
of course they can only provide the original keys (like delivered)

so, you should only do this, if you're absolutely sure that your keys/locks are still the original ones ...

and this is exactly what I ordered for my six
I'm still waiting to get the set - and I'm still curious if it will fit biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.