Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener got hit yesterday...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thestigz06
Well i knew it was inevitable but the teener got clipped yesterday. headbang.gif

My cousin was turning around leaving my house last night and could not see my car (satin black car in the night, go figure) As you can see needs a new turn signal bucket and some body work. I would be way more pissed if it was a show car but right now shes a rolling project. I will post pictures of his truck but all i can tell you guys is, THE TEENER WON!

IPB Image
jmill
Ouch! Hows the hood and headlight gap?
Thestigz06
There is no chassis twist or bumpers bent or anything. Pretty much what you see is what you get.
'73-914kid
Damn, and right after you bought those Euro lenses too... Sorry to hear about the car man.. major bummer
stugray
Same thing happened to me years ago.

A lady in a toyota pickup hit me in that exact same spot.
All it did was break my lens while the truck needed a new radiator, grill & a lot of sheet metal.

Even the cop looked at the damage to the truck, then looked at mine, and he said "her car needs to be towed away, and all that happened to yours is a broken turn signal".

All I could say was "they dont make em like that anymore"

Stu
Thestigz06
QUOTE(stugray @ Nov 15 2011, 12:13 PM) *

Same thing happened to me years ago.

A lady in a toyota pickup hit me in that exact same spot.
All it did was break my lens while the truck needed a new radiator, grill & a lot of sheet metal.

Even the cop looked at the damage to the truck, then looked at mine, and he said "her car needs to be towed away, and all that happened to yours is a broken turn signal".

All I could say was "they dont make em like that anymore"

Stu

haha no kidding! My cousin caved in the lower part of his door.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.