Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question of value...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
naro914
Technically, this should be in the For Sale section, but this is more a question of 'should I throw them out or does anyone want these?'

I decided to start going through my boxes of parts that I've had in the attic/storage area. I do have a lot of things of some value, and those will be posted in the FS section once I get to them, but what about things like:

- 914 steering wheel
- headlight covers, motors, front turn signal buckets, etc. (no good turn lenses, sorry)
- washer bottles
- the metal bezel area for the 3 dash guages

anyone need any of these?

If so, make me an offer... if not, they're out of here...
billh1963
QUOTE(naro914 @ Nov 15 2011, 01:56 PM) *

Technically, this should be in the For Sale section, but this is more a question of 'should I throw them out or does anyone want these?'

I decided to start going through my boxes of parts that I've had in the attic/storage area. I do have a lot of things of some value, and those will be posted in the FS section once I get to them, but what about things like:

- 914 steering wheel
- headlight covers, motors, front turn signal buckets, etc. (no good turn lenses, sorry)
- washer bottles
- the metal bezel area for the 3 dash guages

anyone need any of these?

If so, make me an offer... if not, they're out of here...

I am interested....what have you got? Send me a picture. I'll be in Charlotte next week picking up some Fuchs and can swing by....
naro914
Bill,
Ah, now see? pictures take effort, and effort costs money... smile.gif
Just kidding. What are you interested in? I have the pics of the headlight stuff. I haven't gotten to the rest of the stuff other than what's listed above and a few other things. just trying to get rid of the junk first - like I had a lot of the interior trim pieces from Huey - all of which are cracked/broken/etc. Not sure why I kept them?? There are a few good pieces...

dlee6204
I'd be happy to take all the "junk" biggrin.gif
billh1963
Well...the new acquisition needs headlight motors, a better steering wheel, and probably a bunch of other stuff. I'll be happy to purchase the "junk" pile for a pittance! What I don't use, I'll pay it forward!
BKLA
What's the part number on the steering wheel? I'm looking for an early one.
billh1963
Clearly the title of cheap or free parts gets people's attention!

The car I have needs dash components (gauges, trim rings, heater/defrost panel, etc.)

Needes headlight motors and assemblies

Needs a steering wheel

Needs door handles (inner/outer)

Needs and emergency brake handle/assembly very badly!

Engine lid release cable

Wiper motors

I'll take any and all these if you have them....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.