Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Black 914 Backpad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I am looking for a late model (72-76) black interior backpad. I can make due with just the left side if that's all you have (my center and right side is usable, but not great). It must be in nice shape without severe water damage to the bottom of the fiberboard backing (can be slightly water stained but not warped or deteriorating).

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
GaroldShaffer
Based on your signature I assume you are looking for later style? Early cars had a non moving passenger seat. If you can't find one closer to you I should have what you need. I can email you pictures tomorrow. I have no idea what it would cost to ship a compplete back pad.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Nov 15 2011, 01:06 PM) *

Based on your signature I assume you are looking for later style? Early cars had a non moving passenger seat. If you can't find one closer to you I should have what you need. I can email you pictures tomorrow. I have no idea what it would cost to ship a compplete back pad.

Hi Garold,

Yes, sorry, a late model backpad. I will modify my WTB. Email pictures to greg@sussmanshank.com. It can be broken down into 3 pieces so it ships pretty well.

Thank you,
jimkelly
i have one too - but shipping will be rediculous from delaware.

mine has several imperfections as well.

$150 + shipping

some pics
http://www.pbase.com/jimkellysells/next_real_estate

while it can be broken down - much of the fabric is held on with staples - so i would advise against trying to break it down for shipping.

jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.