Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tally 2004 MWC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Hawk
43 914 cars arrived on site, only one needed Brad Mayeurs assistance down the road to arrive. pray.gif
The 75 attendees were blessed with perfect Michigan summer weather. boldblue.gif
We were proud to host an international event with cars and good friends from Canada and 914world.com faithful who flew and drove in from 10 States- Utah (Eric Shea) , Colorado (Mike Ginter), Florida (Karl Elzey), Massachusetts (Ed Morrow), and many from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and of course Michigan. clap56.gif Sorry if I overlooked anyone.

We were pleased to host many versions of 914s including an LE Bumblebee, numerous factory 6s, V-8 conversions including the 928 V-8 powered Alien, and too many shades of yellow to mention.

Here's what they looked like in panorama view.
Hawk
the other side of the arc
Brad Roberts
Truelly impressive. For once I'm at a loss for words.. clap56.gif clap56.gif

B
Hawk
building the infield early on
SLITS
Nice time! Looks like you had as much fun as we did in the West.

Combined with the WCC, we now know that 114 teeners are roadworthy laugh.gif and their owners are willing to drive them.
Hawk
Well, 2 wounded to report of our grand total of running cars. One Ohio car broke down on the Fun Run Saturday and was towed home and the Alien belonging to Rich Ollah broke down in Gaylord, MI (lower peninsula) on the way home to Minnesota Sunday morning. sawzall-smiley.gif He's in need of an oil pump for a 928 motor. See BS Chairman's thread if you can help.
nebreitling
what a great spread!
Tom Perso
Help me, what rock am I living under???

I live in Kalamazoo, down the road a bit from Ann Arbor and 43 914's showed up? WTF????

Tom
SirAndy
QUOTE(Hawk @ Aug 8 2004, 08:43 AM)
Here's what they looked like in panorama view.

schweet! you guys rock! aktion035.gif

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
Hawk
Tom Perso,
Send me your private email address and we will add you to the Southeast Michigan 914 Owners Group (SMOG) so you wont miss anything, especially the Halloween haunted ride (in costume of course), the Christmas party and the numerous impromptu runs in the countryside of southeast Michigan. Costs nothing.
We will be touring lower Ontario Canada to visit new found Canadian 914ers and their Heritage car museum as our next 914 drive. If we dont hang together, fewer of us will have running cars.
Join us! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.