Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Award Winners 2004 MWC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pages: 1, 2
Hawk
FURTHEST TRAVELED WITHOUT A CAR- Eric Shea from Utah smilie_pokal.gif
Part Pricer
Thanks for all the updates Hawk.

But, could you make your pictures just a little bigger?

Thanks
Hawk
FURTHEST TRAVELED IN A 914- Rick and Sandy Ollah from Minnesota (>800 miles) in the Alien smilie_pokal.gif
Hawk
BEST FACTORY 914/6-CYLINDER CAR- Dick Zarbo smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
COOL. Cant wait to see pics of Zarbo's car..

Eric..Shea barf.gif LOL

B
Hawk
BEST 1970-1972 914 4-CYLINDER CAR- Tracy Basing smilie_pokal.gif (photo unavailable) Tracy please come back for your trophy.
Hawk
BEST 1973-1974 914 4-CYLINDER CAR- Tom Bliznick smilie_pokal.gif Congrats Tom!
Hawk
BEST 1975-1976 914 4-CYLINDER CAR- Brad Shisler smilie_pokal.gif
Hawk
Voted categories:
BEST CUSTOM CAR- Rich and Ann Brennick for their Chevy V-8 conversion. (photo unavailable).
Hey come back for your trophy!
Hawk
Voted categories:
BEST CONVERSION CAR (NON STOCK MOTOR-ANY PORSCHE DISPLACEMENT)- Rich and Sandy Ollah for the Alien returns. Rick, come on down again. smilie_pokal.gif
Hawk
Voted categories:
BEST INTERIOR- Brad Sisler for that pristine 1976 orange queen. Congrats again, guess it was worth the trip, eh Buckeye?
Hawk
Voted categories:
BEST PAINT- Kelly Manley from Minnesota in a gorgeous midnight blue 1973 smilie_pokal.gif 914
Hawk
Voted categories: DRUM ROLL.........
PEOPLES CHOICE- again Minnesota takes home the prize- Kelly Manley in that midnight blue beauty smilie_pokal.gif
Hawk
Hawk, BS Chairman and Curvie are indebted to our 'volunteer' judges:
Tom Krueger
Jeff Fort
Eric Shea
Mike Ginter
Jim Hanley
Peter Maehling
Glen Trapp
Karl Elzey
Kelly Manley
Rick Hurd
Marc Woodward
Greg Herr
David Hildebrand
Tom Mulcrone
Rich Brennick
Jim Christopher
Ed Morrow
Tom Bliznick
Gary Starin
Mark La Freniere clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
aircooledboy
No slight intended to all the other beautiful paint jobs at the meet, but I must say I have never seen a more striking paint job than Kelly Manely's car. You could not walk by that car without staring. smilie_pokal.gif

Truely well deserved Kelly, Congarts again.
aircooledboy
Here it is, reduced pic can't do it justice though.
Eric_Shea
Eric..Shea  LOL

Shaaaaaaaadddd upppp laugh.gif

Kelly's car was phenominal... I was also stunned by Nick's 914 LE Bumblebee with "original" paint. You could eat off the underside... amazing. Great car Nick and welcome to the club. He just found us a few days ago.
Eric_Shea
Here's another Kelly shot... he galvinized the damn thing! ohmy.gif
Eric_Shea
Here's my fav... Tom Krueger's 2.7 RS spec. six in a factory 6 with deep 6's. I had a passengers seat in it for the ride to hell but we had to bail early mad.gif
Eric_Shea
HELP!

There was a yellow car parked next to Gary's 914-6. I need to know who's it was...
Eric_Shea
Cant wait to see pics of Zarbo's car..
Hawk
Thanks Eric, I didnt have a photo of my own car yesterday. Was too busy keeping everyone else happy.
BTW, I love your credo. Heard you and the boys beer3.gif were living it by drinking til 3 in your room last night. Ed says hello and couldnt do more than an English muffin at breakfast.
How's the head?
seanery
Eric,
was it Dave-O's car?

the one with the LT1 exhaust tips?
Eric_Shea
was it Dave-O's car?

Beat's me... it did have an early style rear bumper with a bit of surface rust on it. I have a late style with no rust on it. I was wondering if he was interested in a trade wink.gif

Heard you and the boys  were living it by drinking til 3 in your room last night. Ed says hello and couldnt do more than an English muffin at breakfast.
How's the head?

Me? blink.gif Sounds like something "Gint" and Rick would do laugh.gif

I burned out of there around 2:45PM in the speedy deisel Jetta. Went back to my folks house in Eaton Rapids and drank a couple of bottles of wine, ate some mussles then some seared tuna with a fennel and white pepper crust (I hate it when they make me cook). Got up at 4:30AM and drove back out to your neck of the woods so I could fly out of DTW this morning... back in Utah already. There was a big box of trim pieces waiting for me when I returned. smash.gif
TJB/914
Here's some of my pics.

Kelly's blue (people's/Best of show) award
TJB/914
Pic #2 Kellys blue
TJB/914
Rick Olah's car award
TJB/914
Pic #2 rick & wife
TJB/914
Pic #3 Rick & wife
TJB/914
Buck's 914-6 w/3.2 (one of my favorite cars)

tom
TJB/914
Pic #2 Bucks car
TJB/914
Tom Mulchrome ( one of the meet chairpersons)
good job Tom
TJB/914
Brad Mayer out of Illinois
Brad trouble shooted my car in (5) minutes What a guy. Everyone was looking on & was in awe.
TJB/914
Brad & Rick
TJB/914
Brad from Ohio He won best original (preservation)
TJB/914
Brad's car pic #2
I believe this is one of the top origingal cars in the country. I know there are others, but this is one of the top cars in orig. preservation. Brad is the original owner.

Sorry Brad the pic was to large & didn't print. I will try later
Tom
TJB/914
Rick Hurd & car btwn two Chrome Yellows (Ricks & Mine)
TJB/914
Pic #2 Rick's Chrome Yellow with the Raby motor & Tangerine Exhaust
Beautiful Car
TJB/914
Glen Trapp's 914 track car. It's beautiful & fast. Of course Glenn is a good driver
TJB/914
Forgot the name of this Illinois car
TJB/914
Marc from Canada. This is one beautiful car & those guys accross the river made it an International event.
Thanks for comming Marc, can't wait to visit your side.
TJB/914
This is a local car from Mid Michigan. Sorry forgot the name. Past posts make it appear Black, but it's dark Green. Beautiful car & V/8 powered
TJB/914
Another V/8 chevy powdered car. It was a very nice car. Sorry I missed talking to the owner. I like V/8 cars
TJB/914
Nick's bumble bee car
TJB/914
Pic #2
TJB/914
This is amazing. I am unable to post some pictures of my favorite cars & people, mine, Gary Stellmach & Hawks. I don't know why. I will keep trying with more pics
TJB/914
Dave Kimple & wife
TJB/914
Andy Perez. I rode with Andy in his 914-6 factory 2.7 It hauls ass. It stroked my 6er G button. What a ride.
TJB/914
Gary Starin's factory 6. Local Mi good guy.
TJB/914
Tom Krueger's beautiful 6. This car was one of the top 6's. Could have been best of show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.