Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '73 914 1.7, runs great, lots of extras
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MiddleGACruiser
Here's a bit of information about the car and some pictures. It's a solid car with many miles left on it. Had it at RCR 2008, several on this list have seen it. $6500

1973 Porsche 914 1.7, with lots of upgrades: BMW 320i front calipers, new front disks, 19mm master cylinder, 911 clutch, stainless steel heat exchangers, Monza exhaust, POR-15 lined fuel tank, Stainless Steel fuel lines, front mounted fuel pump, upgraded fuse block, Bilstein shocks, 180 lb rear springs, tie down hooks, AM/FM/CD, new carpet, short shifter, reverse lock out, new seals in engine and transmission, POR 15 lined hell hole, lowered front and rear, raised rack and pinion, indoor cover.
Hundreds of spare parts including engine, transmission, suspension system, targa top, windshield, side, and rear glass, rack and pinion, steering column, calipers, seats, wiring harnesses, fuel injection system, exhaust, alternator and starter.

PM me for more information. I'm in Georgia.
MiddleGACruiser
Update:
This car is in excellent mechanical shape. It could be started up and driven across the country with no worries. If you're looking for a car show trailer queen, I'll admit this isn't the car, but it turns heads everywhere it goes. I spent many hours fixing all the normal problems these cars are known for and its completely sorted out. I'm the second owner and have the complete history of this machine. I have the original paperwork, all receipts, and prior to me owning this car George Hussey was the only other mechanic to work on it. This is an excellent car for the money.
ezbngreen914
sounds like a pretty good deal. beerchug.gif good luck! I wish I was in the market for another one!
MiddleGACruiser
QUOTE(ezbngreen914 @ Dec 6 2011, 07:33 PM) *

sounds like a pretty good deal. beerchug.gif good luck! I wish I was in the market for another one!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm also willing to trade for a 4 wheeler or UTV of equal value and I'll consider just about anything else.
This car doesn't need to sit in my garage as much as it does. It needs to be driven and I'm ready for something else to play with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.