Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buy stuff from Rich Johnson. Period.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Received my transmission mounted bell crank/throttle linkage and the oil lines for my conversion from Rich yesterday. Simply awesome stuff - the throttle cable even included the rubber bellows. The quality is top notch - matching the great job he also did converting the input on the engine mounted oil cooler.

I am very jaded. I feel you simply dont get what you pay for 95% of the time, either in terms of price verses quality, and definitely in terms of any sort of customer service. Rich not only makes great products, but he also dealt with all of my BS, asking him a million questions along the way.

Thanks SO much Rich! beerchug.gif

Scott S
GaroldShaffer
agree.gif

I have bought many items for my old /6 race car and my current 914 from Rich.
Cap'n Krusty
I concur. The last conversion I did, 10 or so years ago, I used RJ's stuff, and I couldn't have been happier with either the products or the service. When you want to do it right, he provides the materials!

The Cap'n
JmuRiz
agree.gif
I've gotten conversion parts and brake/suspension parts from him...always top-notch service!
jim912928
couldn't agree more!
SirAndy
agree.gif

His stuff has always been top-notch! cheer.gif
mepstein
agree.gif

Bought some stuff from him already. Will buy more in the future!
BKLA
agree.gif the zonk has his mount, linkage, sheet metal and boxster brake adaptors. Also, one of the nicest guys around!
bfrymire
agree.gif

Same here. Got my linkage kit from him 2 weeks ago. Nice work.

-- brett
02loftsmoor
Sorry but whom is Rich please, us newbes welder.gif
Scott S
here you go -

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=4319

Rich makes great 914-6 conversion parts.

beer.gif
horizontally-opposed
Another happy customer.

Rich Johnson's engine mount drooley.gif and 914-6 engine sheetmetal showed up yesterday and I am blown away by the quality. It's simply beautiful stuff, and I too am jaded after having watched the best (and, occasionally, the worst) for years now.

My only suggestion would be to add a power-coat option for the engine tins. I would gladly pay to skip that step myself. That said, seeing them raw is pretty darn impressive...

Cheers, Rich...

beerchug.gif

pete

Gint
Rich is a class act. How about some pictures Scotty?
ellisor3
Joe recommended that we use Rich's engine mount for my conversion and it is fantastic. Better than any original engine hanger for sure.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ellisor3 @ Nov 16 2011, 02:22 PM) *
Joe recommended that we use Rich's engine mount for my conversion and it is fantastic. Better than any original engine hanger for sure.

Except, that's *not* a Rich Johnson mount! biggrin.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 16 2011, 05:24 PM) *

QUOTE(ellisor3 @ Nov 16 2011, 02:22 PM) *

Except, that's *not* a Rich Johnson mount! biggrin.gif

PMS
shoguneagle
Many items purchased from Rich and I totally agree: class act, great support, great product, and great looking car. Only fault I find is his "car is yellow"!!! Yellow makes a 914-Sixer very, very slow!!!

Rich's car is one "sweet 914-Sixer Ride".

It is always great to do business with Rich since I know I will get quality advice, product, and support.

Steve Hurt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.