Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 3.0L (Colorado)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mountain914
Wow is it tough to sell a car like this these days.

I think you most of you have seen or heard of this car.
72 914/4
82 3.0 with less than 12,000 miles. Shortblock by Becks Independent Porsche.
Approx. 240HP at 1000ft. elevation.
Original 914-6 cooler, tank, stubs, column.
901 side shift
Leather and suede hand stitched interior.

Rules say to post price, How about a bazillion dollars ?
But for you, somewhere in the neighborhood of $25,000 (how's that for a markdown!).
If your opinion differs - let me know about it beer.gif
I can be negotiated with ( to a point, anyway drunk.gif )

Or should I go with e(vil)Bay ?
I don't want to sell, but alas I have held on to it for too long and should probably sell it to someone who can keep the dust from collecting on it (it's a garage queen).

It has recently developed a small paint stress crack near the right rear bumper.
The muffler has been welded where a small hole developed, so isn't quite perfect looking but works fine.

Sorry I haven't been more active on here, too dang busy and need to get going on my house (P.S. I got married October 8th !! slap.gif )

The necessary shameless pictures just because I can't get enough of it:
Cairo94507
OK, you are going to need to post a lot more pictures of that car. It appears from the limited shots up so far that you have a mighty nice car there. Best wishes.
Ferg
Married? Congrats! About time for you to come down out of the hills for one of these beerchug.gif

Lee I am sure will post up more pics, heck I have a few of it somewhere.

Ferg
Millerwelds
I reckognize the Flaxen Flyer from European Car magazine.

http://www.europeancarweb.com/features/epc...14/viewall.html

Great car! Good luck with the sale. beerchug.gif
zymurgist
drooley.gif

Sorry I can't bite, I have a car of my own I'm trying to sell.
Mountain914
I can post more pictures or shamelessly and gratuitously advertise my gallery at http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/album56 which is where you will see I got these (original post) pictures from.
Of course I am always willing to take any specific pictures you might want to see, providing it's a visible area, of course (though I do have access to medical imaging equipment.... hmmmm.... idea.gif !)
Gint
Married?! Grats Lee!

This is a gorgeous car folks.
scrz914
I've seen this car featured as well. Very nice. Do you have any videos of it running. You must.
BTW, how did you squeeze in the CIS without carving up the body?
Black22
I REALLY like those rear flares and how the rocker panels follow the line.

Just need to talk to the accountant and see what will be cheaper, this car or the divorce when my wife finds out what I just bought! happy11.gif

Nice 914. Good luck with the sale.
sean_v8_914
so nice! Love this car (bump)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.