Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: STOCK STEEL FRONT VALANCE IN GREAT SHAPE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
thelogo

My front valance is the worst looking part of an otherwise very restored car .

I know it takes the brunt of curb and driveway scrapping so it should be a little beat up . ar15.gif

but If someone has a great looking one they want to sell . Or at least perfect condition but needs re-paint then I'd be a

BUYER beerchug.gif

josh , laleaguea@gmail.com

would prefer local pick piratenanner.gif up because this item is pretty large . i'm in los angeles !!! flag.gif

underthetire
I have one at original customs, or I did, that was in great shape. Cone Dodger borrowed it and left it there.
Tom_T
Shipping shouldn't be too bad, since I shipped a chrome front bumper up to the PNW with UPS for about $40.

I think AA may have another NOS one. I got one there in May.

Dealers may still have some too, and if you add the 20% PCA member discount, it may not be too expensive.
thelogo
[quote name='thelogo' date='Nov 16 2011, 12:34 PM' post='1572909']
My front valance is the worst looking part of an otherwise very restored car .

I know it takes the brunt of curb and driveway scrapping so it should be a little beat up . ar15.gif

but If someone has a great looking one they want to sell . Or at least perfect condition but needs re-paint then I'd be a

BUYER beerchug.gif

josh , laleaguea@gmail.com

I think I have a line on one for under 100 , so I knew here is better then

retail site's , shame on them for the mega prices .

914werke
[quote name='rdauenhauer' post='1086761' date='Oct 2 2008, 02:01 PM']
Click to view attachment
[quote]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.