Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-- Late Dash in great shape, No visible cracks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
OK, I have this very nice, but not CW, dash. I got it here a couple years ago and was told that it had NO cracks. Well as it turns out there were no visible cracks. For this reason i went into a deep deep depression and never bought a car worthy of putting it in. All kidding aside, the dash is very nice. There are three things that I think are wrong with this dash. First, in the little corners on either end and at the sides of the istument pod there are some very small cracks starting. they are right in the corner where the vynle is stressed the most in my opinion. next there is a slight indent behind the front lip on the passenger side just above where the glove box is. Hard to see in the pics but it is there. Last, in the picture with my fingers there is something on the top of th pod. I have NOT tried to clean it and do not know if it will clean off but it appears that it might. I guess the fourth hting is it needs a good cleanning. It has been sitting and gatherign dust. Looking to get $350.00 plus shipping (+ tax in CA). Let me know if you want it. Please look close at the pics.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
jlsjf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.