Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
Looking for a set of intake manifolds for dual weber 44 idf carbs. I am using 4 stud heads.
raw1298
I have a set but they are the shorter ones. $35.00 + shipping.
tornik550
I am probably interested. Is there an advantage or disadvantage to the shorter ones?
tornik550
I am probably interested. Is there an advantage or disadvantage to the shorter ones?
raw1298
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Nov 16 2011, 08:15 PM) *

Not sure, but you may need to lok at the linkage setup you are going to use. I used the taller ones on mine and never tried these. Maybe ask in the garage for input?
tornik550
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Nov 16 2011, 11:19 PM) *

QUOTE(tornik550 @ Nov 16 2011, 08:15 PM) *

Not sure, but you may need to lok at the linkage setup you are going to use. I used the taller ones on mine and never tried these. Maybe ask in the garage for input?

I'll post over in the garage and then i'll get back with you.
Bills914-4
Hey raw , if Tornik does not buy them , I'll take them , Sorry for the hijack ,
thanks Bill D. once again sorry ,
nathansnathan
It's supposed to be that shorter intakes and build horsepower while longer ones build torque, that's what I heard anyway.
tornik550
Still looking. Anyone?
pilothyer
I have a set that I probably won't be needing they are still in the box they came in when I got them $50.00 is what I paid plus shipping. If you are interested I can put up a picture for you................Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.