Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Novice 914 Owner "leaves" with First Place Plaque!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sandee
Novice 914 Owner "leaves" with First Place Plaque!
Winners at NNJR-PCA Picnic Concours ...

My very first show and I'm a winner (Novice Class)! Thank god the previous owner took such good care of my car ... I hardly needed to clean it at all! With the exception of a few leaves under my floor mats and some yucky grease ... my car didn't do too badly. Next time, I'll actually use a vacuum ... who knew they'd actually check between the seats and check the jack for dirt!

ohmy.gif

Thanks go to Tod914 for leading the convoy (all two of us) to today's NNJR-PCA Picnic Concours near Chester NJ. And congrats to him on his blue ribbon - 914/356 Veterans Class.

Pictured, me and Tod - big smiles all 'round!

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(Sandee @ Aug 8 2004, 08:10 PM)
Pictured, me and Tod - big smiles all 'round!

smilie_pokal.gif

you better make some space on the shelves at home for all those trophies i see in your future ...
smile.gif Andy
smg914
Congratulations!
Seeing you and Tod with those big smiles from winning a ribbon at your first concours really brought back some fond memories. My girlfriend (wife now) and I joined NNJR way back in 1974 and we looked a lot like you do right now. Young and happy and having fun with your 914. Well, my wife and I are still happy and having fun with our 914's.
tod914
Congrads Sandee! Glad you decided to paricipate. Was a very enjoyable day. Lots of real nice cars. Factory leaves under the rugs, hmmm ok. Your car really looks nice. You got a super deal on it. Was also good to talk to the previous owner about the restoration. Seems like he went all out on it.
Would be good to get a few more local 914s to participate. Alex showed up in his silver 2.0, but didn't have enough time. Previous years I can recall at least 6-8 teeners at the events. The 356 guys are too tough to compete against. blink.gif Fun day.
ArtechnikA
Congratulations !
time to start prepping the car for the '05 Parade in Hershey ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.