Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Club.com ad in Exellence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
Ha! Just kidding, I know you ALL saw it.

Remember the thread about someone making copies of the 914club stickers and using them as a 914world.com *business cards* to leave on 914's that you see out there in the world?

I've made photocopies of the clubs ad in Excellence and I'm going to leave them on a couple of the 914's that I've seen locally.

Gud idea eh?

side note re: the Excellence article:
it was a really good article, neat to read people's names in the article that you know...
Andy, Brad, 'picture by Demick' etc.

It was also pretty cool to see myself in two of the pics wavey.gif
morph
going to borders today to pick up a copy mueba.gif
rhodyguy
save yourself a trip james. call and see if they have them in yet. my local one didn't on saturday. sept issue was still on the shelve.

kevin
seanery
Pete mentioned in a different thread that the retail release date is the 17th.
morph
I'll probably just subscribe anyways, thanks for the info.
Jeroen
I'm not sure if I thanked Garold Shaffer (itsa914)
He helped getting the ad to Excellence

We were running close to deadline and Excellence wanted/needed the ad on a cd-rom
I e-mailed it to Garold and he took care of it (sending it overnight to Excellence)

So, if I hadn't mentioned it before... THANKS GAROLD!!!
pray.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
Sooner or later I'll have to pay for that ad.

B
Jeroen
It's "our" ad, so "we" will pay for it biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
The bill has "my" name on it...LOL

Andy should start a "need money" thread.

B
Jeroen
Call Excellence and have them send the bill to Andy... It's his site/club now happy11.gif
VegasRacer
How much do we still owe after returning what they paid Jeroen us for the WCC article and photos? cool_shades.gif
Brad Roberts
I'll open the bill tomorrow and let everyone know.

B
Jeroen
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Aug 11 2004, 09:00 AM)
How much do we still owe after returning what they paid Jeroen us for the WCC article and photos? cool_shades.gif

My thoughts exactly biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bruce Allert
Just had an IDEA idea.gif
We're a Non-Profit Organization, right? Maybe they'd consider a donation wink.gif for "THE Good Cause" beerchug.gif

...........b beer3.gif
914werke
Danm! Havent yet recieved my copy. But I did get a freebie GRM with details of thier 2004($) challenge yesterday. The participating 914's didnt do so well. wacko.gif
Joe Bob
My copy showed up yesterday....no moon shots, so I guess I wasn't there.... wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.