Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car is finaly coming together!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
Car is looking good and driving great! beerchug.gif I even got to put my first tank of gas in!!

Now all I need is the new windshield molding and stereo!!
GaroldShaffer
Looking good . smilie_pokal.gif
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Nov 17 2011, 04:47 PM) *

Looking good . smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks!!

Here is the best part!!!! piratenanner.gif
Phoenix-MN
Congrats, nothing like a first drive with a little horse power to put a big grin on your face biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
clap56.gif clap56.gif

How about back dating the bumpers?
Jeffs9146
Yep one thing at a time!

I am currently assembling my 5-lug suspension and I will install it after the holiday weekend! Then back date the bumpers and install the stereo!

I already have the sub/center consol, amps, speakers so I just need to decide on which head unit to go with and install them!!
SirAndy
Schweet! drunk.gif
jim dorociak
You know I had a subwoofer installed once in my catch on my 6, but I found that I did not drive the 914 to listen to the radio. I had a 2.2 - 2.7, 3.0 and finally 3.2 engine in that car and each engine put more smiles on my face than listening to the radio. Beautiful car and anyone who has restored a car while paying attention to the details knows the cost and effort needed to pull this off. Jim
Jeffs9146
You know I had a subwoofer installed once in my catch on my 6, but I found that I did not drive the 914 to listen to the radio.

I know, but I built this car to drive daily (3.0L FI) and any time you start to go farther than about an hour in 5th gear some peppy music can make it just that much better! piratenanner.gif

Here is the sub I am putting in!
Krieger
Way to go!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.