Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: True 3-Piece 8x16 Wheels *Fit 5 lug 914*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cracker
I've had these wheels for 2 years in storage - they mount up to my stock fendered
914 - a little spacer would work well (like 5mm). The wheels have a 6.5" offset. I have the boxes they were shipped in and will pack them well. The Painted center caps are worth $125 or so alone!!! Wheels are straight.

Complete set w/ painted caps:
$450 + Shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
underthetire
Don't know how you'd get those to mount under a narrow body car. My 7" dials barely fit with a custom machined spacer..
Cracker
It's all about the off set. I too had to do quite a bit of work for my 7" fuchs to fit with a 911 off set but these fit without touching the fenders. Thanks for the thought.

QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 19 2011, 04:21 PM) *

Don't know how you'd get those to mount under a narrow body car. My 7" dials barely fit with a custom machined spacer..

MikeSpraggi
Can you make sharp turns without rubbing the inside?
Cracker
I just answered the same question on PM a minute ago. I never drove my narrow car - I just test fit them. I believe it would probably require rolling the inner lip of the fender and small spacer on the front. The inside just barely rubs the strut. The amazing thing is how well they do fit. Thanks.

Tony

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Nov 20 2011, 08:26 PM) *

Can you make sharp turns without rubbing the inside?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.