Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: (pics) 914 Original Steering Wheel, Short Shifter and Belly Pan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cracker
All items would have to be PLUS SHIPPING. Thanks.

1) This is an original 914 steering wheel - could use a recovering but in excellent condition. Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
SOLD

2) Perfect dent free and RUST Free Steering rack belly pan with good gasket. Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
$400 (meets the price requirement rule biggrin.gif )

3) Complete Weltmiester 914 Short Shift Complete (Entire Shifter assembly including firewall shifter bushing and shifter cable. All components have less than 2k miles. Upgrading my trans to a 930 turbo and have to use a custom cable shifter assembly. This is still in the car and do not have pictures yet. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED THE DIFFERENCE THESE MAKE...DON'T THINK ABOUT IT - JUST DO IT!!! You will not regret it!
$75 (shifter, cable & firewall bushing)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
72black914
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 19 2011, 05:18 PM) *

All items would have to be PLUS SHIPPING. Thanks.

1) This is an original 914 steering wheel - could use a recovering but in excellent condition. Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
SOLD

2) Perfect dent free and RUST Free Steering rack belly pan with good gasket. Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours.
$400 (meets the price requirement rule biggrin.gif )

3) Complete Weltmiester 914 Short Shift Complete (Entire Shifter assembly including firewall shifter bushing and shifter cable. All components have less than 2k miles. Upgrading my trans to a 930 turbo and have to use a custom cable shifter assembly. This is still in the car and do not have pictures yet. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED THE DIFFERENCE THESE MAKE...DON'T THINK ABOUT IT - JUST DO IT!!! You will not regret it!
$75 (shifter, cable & firewall bushing)
Do you have anymore info on the cable shifter? Is it for tailshifter? Thank you, Nick
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

rcampbell2909
i am interested in the Weltmeister short shifter, if 72black914 doesn't take it. I will send a pm this afternoon.
Cracker
...now I get it! This thread is 6-years old fella's - someone resurrected it...I was confused - getting PM's for stuff! LOL!

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.