Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: PHP / MySQL Web Hosting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
I want to put my 914 progress pics online, but I need a website that has php/mysql. And I want it to be free. I developed a cool photo gallery application that I need the php/MySQL for. Any suggestions?
Verruckt
If you are looking for *free*, then check out a company called Spaceports. ( www.spaceports.com )
I used them a for a few years for my personal site until i just bought my own server. They are really dependable, never had any downtime. No ads or crap to have to include on your page. Their tech support is pretty much non-existent, but hey, its free.
Ray Warren
Not sure about "php/mysql.
doteasy?
Andy Somnifac
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Aug 9 2004, 05:57 PM)
I want to put my 914 progress pics online, but I need a website that has php/mysql. And I want it to be free. I developed a cool photo gallery application that I need the php/MySQL for. Any suggestions?

If you get stuck for hosting, let me know. I should be able to set you up with a subdomain with a MySQL DB on my server.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.