Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Smallish gas fire heater
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
underthetire
This thing is brand new, but been bouncing around my garage. Never going to do anything with it.

It is gas fire, 24 volts 3 amps, so a ~$50.00 12-24 volt converter would be required in a car.

150.00 + shipping, or?
underthetire
last
sixnotfour
Military
underthetire
Bump

Offers?

Ice fishing cabin?
a914622
Military? It would be diesel? Any "jp a1 input " markings on it?

jcl
underthetire
I'll find the manual for it, somewhere around here... Pretty sure it's gas though. Some of these units are mounted in boats as well.
914itis
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 24 2011, 04:14 PM) *

I'll find the manual for it, somewhere around here... Pretty sure it's gas though. Some of these units are mounted in boats as well.

If it is gas, I will make an offer. let me know
underthetire
According to the manual, the ap2030 will burn gasoline, jp4, or arctic diesel fuels down to -55 deg. Requires a 3-15 psi fuel pump.
I know nothing else, other than it may need a controller(thermostat I'm guessing) of some kind. It's kinda vague in the manual about that. It may just fire when you turn it on as well.
914itis
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 26 2011, 09:44 PM) *

According to the manual, the ap2030 will burn gasoline, jp4, or arctic diesel fuels down to -55 deg. Requires a 3-15 psi fuel pump.
I know nothing else, other than it may need a controller(thermostat I'm guessing) of some kind. It's kinda vague in the manual about that. It may just fire when you turn it on as well.

do you have the harness?
underthetire
Should have the connector for it. What I got with it was
Heater, manual, connector, hose clamps(for ducting)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.