Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: venders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
02loftsmoor
Need your help please. Is Kokoparts a quality vender for engine parts. I'm wanting to put a 1800 cylinders with higher compression pistions. and their parts are a bit lower.. Wes confused24.gif
hydroliftin
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Nov 20 2011, 05:53 PM) *

Need your help please. Is Kokoparts a quality vender for engine parts. I'm wanting to put a 1800 cylinders with higher compression pistions. and their parts are a bit lower.. Wes confused24.gif

IO think it depends more on the quality of the product you are buying than the vendor. This seller has good feedback, but some of the stuff he is selling looks too good to be true for the price. Perhaps if you let us know what you are looking for someone might have used the same parts.
SirAndy
Never heard of 'em? confused24.gif
Valy
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Nov 20 2011, 05:53 PM) *

Ordered the 96mm for 2L from them about 1 month ago.
Those are the AA pistons & cylinders and came straight from AA. I think it's their ebay shop.
I heard some bad opinions about AA but the set I got is 1st class.
Shipped them fast.
raw1298
The piston set I got were AA from them. I have them for sale inthe classified section. (1.7) Here are some pics. I ordered the wrong ones at first and realised it 8 months later and they exchanged for the price of shipping no problem. Great sevice. Quality looks great.
Cap'n Krusty
I have a couple of sets of OEM 1.8 pistons and cylinders for sale. Not cheap, but the real, well made, high quality, stock parts.

The Cap'n
02loftsmoor
looking to build my1.7 to a 1.8 saw the pistons on ebay looked good
02loftsmoor
[
who is AA parts do they have link?

quote name='raw1298' date='Nov 20 2011, 10:53 PM' post='1575734']
The piston set I got were AA from them. I have them for sale inthe classified section. (1.7) Here are some pics. I ordered the wrong ones at first and realised it 8 months later and they exchanged for the price of shipping no problem. Great sevice. Quality looks great.
[/quote]
keske968
aapistons.com is their site i think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.