Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Heater control Flapper boxes and associated parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Speedster Mike
Hey guys, just wanted to put a shout out to see if anyone had the left and right heater control flapper boxes in good condition for sale that would fit 73-74 1.8 heat exchangers set up...also need various other heater parts. Is there anyone dismanteling a 914 that has these parts for sale at a fair and resonable price? If so, Please let me know. You can call me at 502-797-7636 or send me a e-mail at mlcarter@live.com

Thanks, Mike
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Speedster Mike @ Nov 21 2011, 12:20 PM) *

Hey guys, just wanted to put a shout out to see if anyone had the left and right heater control flapper boxes in good condition for sale that would fit 73-74 1.8 heat exchangers set up...also need various other heater parts. Is there anyone dismanteling a 914 that has these parts for sale at a fair and resonable price? If so, Please let me know. You can call me at 502-797-7636 or send me a e-mail at mlcarter@live.com

Thanks, Mike

Mike,
I have a pair of flappers that are in really nice condition, from a 1.7. Should be the same. LMK if intetrested & I'll send pics. Price is reasonable.
Pat
Speedster Mike
Found what I needed guys!.....Thanks to everyone who responded! This forum is great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.