Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My MWC pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
Ok my turn, some of my pictures of the MWC. I have to say the SMOG guys did a great job! Also my door prize is AWSOME! Gary Stellmach's Sister-inlaw made this. This took a lot of work. Gary, please tell her again thank you for such a wonderful gift clap56.gif
GaroldShaffer
While eveyone was sleeping I was warming up the 914 to take it for its bath. Look what at was parked next to me, our fav 928 powered 914 boldblue.gif
GaroldShaffer
sorry for the monster size pictures, hopefully these are smaller.
A few other cars still sleeping.
GaroldShaffer
lets try again....

Getting the cars lined up.
GaroldShaffer
still more cars.....
GaroldShaffer
914 Guru Brad Mayeur finishing the clean up of his Awesome 74 914.
GaroldShaffer
some shots from Hell.... happy11.gif
GaroldShaffer
Last picutre from Hell......
Hawk
Nice Garold. It was great meeting you. You got the best gift we had.
BTW, how do you get the shots so large. My photoshop reduced ones to comply with the size restriction look like postage stamps compared to yours.
-hawk
GaroldShaffer
how do you get the shots so large

I have no clue blink.gif I use the software that came with my camera. Most of my pictures are over 6k in size and when I reduce them I loose the resolution. I guess maybe some day I will read the manual on how to use the camera, nah, why start now I have only had the thing for 3 yrs now rolleyes.gif
Curvie Roadlover
great pics Garold!! smilie_pokal.gif Thanks for sharing them with us!! clap56.gif
ablose58
nice pics guys smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif
STL914
Great pics Garold.

I liked the Porsche Crest that you won. My wife did one for me several years ago. She actually worked on it at Lime Rock during the first Rennsport Reunion.

I can attest the amount of work these ladies put into this type of craft.
BS Chairman
Garold,
I will tell my sister-in-law thank you from you again, she was pleased that you like it. My wife picked up that logo cross stitch from a stoddard event years ago. Look forward to seeing you next year. Sorry we won't be able to make the Fall Event, it's duck hunting time. sad.gif ar15.gif
seanery
There's duck in Indiana....hey Brad! DUCK! w00t.gif
rick 918-S
Cool needle point! Great time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.