Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quebec members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Fred R. Cool
Hi Gang,

I'm a new member. I just bought the racing yellow 914 of Martin Beaudry. I bought it from John Greenwood in October 2011, who bought it from Martin.

Excuse my poor english writing. I'm a french quebecer who try to be understood!

I want to know how much 914s who are between the hands of Quebec owners?

Can we gather us under a Quebec chapter of 914 World? beerchug.gif

What do you think of my idea?

[/b][i]Freddy Vee
petit.bastard@hotmail.com
Elliot Cannon
welcome.png
SirAndy
welcome.png

We have a few Canadian members, not sure how many are in the Quebec area.

PS: You might want to reconsider listing your email address in your posts. That's a sure way to get a lot of SPAM in your inbox.
Fred R. Cool
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 21 2011, 01:43 PM) *

welcome.png

We have a few Canadian members, not sure how many are in the Quebec area.

PS: You might want to reconsider listing your email address in your posts. That's a sure way to get a lot of SPAM in your inbox.

Thanks, How can I erase my email address?
Fred R. Cool

Freddy Vee[i]
SirAndy
QUOTE(Freddy Vee @ Nov 21 2011, 11:01 AM) *

You can edit your own posts ...

Oh, and show us some pics of your car!

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Montreal914
Hi Freddy,

I am a 914 owner from Montreal but now living in California (where I bought my car).

Next time I go to Montreal I will contact you.

Bienvenue dans le monde des 914! smile.gif

Tom_T
agree.gif .... pix! smile.gif

Martin was the only one I knew of in Quebec (there could be others), but there are several on the USA side & Canada side of the border (PA, NY, NH, VT & ME and QBC, ONT, NSC respectively), that you all should think about doing a summer 914 gathering at some of the great parks along the St. Laurence Seaway, and alternate it annually on both sides of the border. Just a thought for an international 914 event.

welcome.png

PS - This nice looking Cremescicle is FS on eBay right now too for you folks up there.
No relation to me, but I suggested that he come on here & club, if it doesn't sell on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...em=290632404633
zonedoubt
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 21 2011, 12:27 PM) *

PS - This nice looking Cremescicle is FS on eBay right now too for you folks up there.
No relation to me, but I suggested that he come on here & club, if it doesn't sell on eBay.

Strange...listed for $18,600 on eBay (from Kingston, ON) and then the ad is pulled. But then I just saw it on Craigslist Vancouver for $7,900

Click to view attachment

Cool914

welcome.png

Stephane (Cantley914) is in la belle province of Quebec, more precisely Cantley.
I am just across the river in Ottawa.
How about an estern region Chapter ,or are you still trying to separate???

poke.gif
Dave_Darling
Michel Richard was in one of the Montreal 'burbs last I checked.

Sabin Farley was further north and east, but I forget the name of the city.

Serge (?) was also in the area.

I do not know the 914world IDs of any of the above, nor if they are even on here. I think Michel and Serge are, but I'm not sure about Sabin.

We had a very fun East Coast Ramble in Montreal a number of years ago...

--DD
Mark Henry
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Nov 21 2011, 03:50 PM) *

Strange...listed for $18,600 on eBay (from Kingston, ON) and then the ad is pulled. But then I just saw it on Craigslist Vancouver for $7,900

Click to view attachment

The CL ad smells of scam! mad.gif
zonedoubt
This is a reply I got from the Craigslist ad owner:

Thank you for a contact for my car. The car clearly tiles and is in Canada. Been properly maintained and stored, I have all the manuals and original documents have never been involved in any accident.
I just moved into a small, United Kingdom, and there are many things that have priority now, so this car must go.
This car is in an ideal vehicle is a completely shape.This. The interior cabin is absolutely state and there is no element that does not work as it was from the factory! I am so confident that you will not be disappointed once you see the car in person.
I am ready to sell it quickly, so hit me by e-mail and tell me your thoughts.
smontanaro
Who was the guy doing the ground up restoration on (I think) a six in the Montreal area? Last I remember he had the shell stripped and painted, a light green as I recall.

Of course, my memory ain't what it used to be. Maybe I'm remember somebody from Argentina or something. screwy.gif

Skip
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Nov 21 2011, 05:44 PM) *

Thank you for a contact for my car. The car clearly tiles and is in Canada. Been properly maintained and stored, I have all the manuals and original documents have never been involved in any accident.
I just moved into a small, United Kingdom, and there are many things that have priority now, so this car must go.
This car is in an ideal vehicle is a completely shape.This. The interior cabin is absolutely state and there is no element that does not work as it was from the factory! I am so confident that you will not be disappointed once you see the car in person.

SCAM

I don't buy from web ads where the english grammer is not correct.
Fred R. Cool
QUOTE(Cool914 @ Nov 21 2011, 04:47 PM) *

welcome.png

Stephane (Cantley914) is in la belle province of Quebec, more precisely Cantley.

poke.gif

No Stephane, I don't try to separate but I just want a closer area to try to regroup 914's owners. And look the manner that I write in English... I just try to be understood!

And for the closer area, don't you think for doing 3/4 hours drive just to be able to made an activity of talking about our cars? It's very difficult to have each 914's owners.

Do you understand why I'm talking to regroup the owners under a Quebec chapter? Canada is a vast country, don't you think, with not a lot of people... And in these people, they're just a small group who have a 914!!!

And for Sir Andy: I don't have pictures yet of the car, it's snowing at this time! But be sure for sure next spring!!!
nsr-jamie
I agree totally, I see better English than that here in Japan. The person who wrote that is obviously not Canadian (French or English).....I know my English level has gone down a bit with my years working overseas but that posting is just plain bad. I would not want to buy a 914 from that seller, sorry but that is just me.

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Nov 22 2011, 02:56 PM) *

QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Nov 21 2011, 05:44 PM) *

SCAM

I don't buy from web ads where the english grammer is not correct.

Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Freddy Vee @ Nov 21 2011, 10:34 AM) *

Hi Gang,

I'm a new member. I just bought the racing yellow 914 of Martin Beaudry. I bought it from John Greenwood in October 2011, who bought it from Martin.

Excuse my poor english writing. I'm a french quebecer who try to be understood!

I want to know how much 914s who are between the hands of Quebec owners?

Can we gather us under a Quebec chapter of 914 World? beerchug.gif

What do you think of my idea?

[/b][i]Freddy Vee
petit.bastard@hotmail.com

Welcome Freddy, welcome.png
I was born in Quebec....does that count?
I'm still in Canada, just 3000 miles away,
SW
ConeDodger
welcome.png
MDG
Welcome Freddy. A good friend of mine used to live in your area for years in Trois-Rivières. I drive by every year on my way to visit my wife's family in Moncton.

Not sure who else on here is left in QC. Mark in Kingston might be the closest to you.
swl
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 21 2011, 07:09 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Don't think so Mark. I know the car - it is in great shape and the Kingston owner (he's been on here a couple of times) did a great job of bringing it up to about a 9 of 10. Spent a lot of money on it. I really can't believe it is selling at that low a price. The Vancouver owner I can't speak for but the car was legit when it was sold.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(swl @ Nov 24 2011, 10:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Nov 21 2011, 07:09 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Don't think so Mark. I know the car - it is in great shape and the Kingston owner (he's been on here a couple of times) did a great job of bringing it up to about a 9 of 10. Spent a lot of money on it. I really can't believe it is selling at that low a price. The Vancouver owner I can't speak for but the car was legit when it was sold.

I think the ebay listing is legit, it's the CL ad I say is the scam.

This is the reply Zonedoubt said he got from the Craigslist ad owner:

cantley914
QUOTE(Cool914 @ Nov 21 2011, 01:47 PM) *

welcome.png

poke.gif

Yep, I'm still in Qc. Cantley to be precise, 15 min North of Gatineau. It would be great to have a get together someday. Let's name the place, date and time!
Cheers, welcome.png
kid914
I am in Ottawa.. beerchug.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(kid914 @ Mar 5 2018, 11:35 AM) *

I am in Ottawa.. beerchug.gif

I'm likely going to be in the Ottawa area sometime around the last couple weeks in July.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.