Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! 44mm Weber IDF's w/no Air Filters. $200 Eric Shea is forcing me to sell them!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hasaramat
SOLD!! There is a story behind these. I have never run these carbs. They were removed and laying on top of the motor of a 1975 2.0 that I bought about 2 years ago. Motor was bad but the body is rust free. The throttle shafts were stuck. So with some heavy soaking and work I got them loose. I bought new Weber rebiuld kits and cleaned the carbs and put the kits in about a year ago. I put seafoam in the carbs for storage. I was going to build a bigger type IV but now because of Eric Shea I am on the six conversion bandwagon. He has been the downfall of many a good mans wallet!!! Get behind me SATAN!! happy11.gif Just kidding Eric biggrin.gif His GT build is a work of art! So now I am on a selling spree to pay for some parts. $200 plus shipping seems like a fair deal on these. I started to match port the intakes but did not get very far. The throttle shafts have a little bit of corrosoin but they are tight. Includes everything in the pics, just no air filters. PM me if you are interested.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SchantzMD
PM sent

QUOTE(hasaramat @ Nov 21 2011, 08:19 PM) *

There is a story behind these. I have never run these carbs. They were removed and laying on top of the motor of a 1975 2.0 that I bought about 2 years ago. Motor was bad but the body is rust free. The throttle shafts were stuck. So with some heavy soaking and work I got them loose. I bought new Weber rebiuld kits and cleaned the carbs and put the kits in about a year ago. I put seafoam in the carbs for storage. I was going to build a bigger type IV but now because of Eric Shea I am on the six conversion bandwagon. He has been the downfall of many a good mans wallet!!! Get behind me SATAN!! happy11.gif Just kidding Eric biggrin.gif His GT build is a work of art! So now I am on a selling spree to pay for some parts. $200 plus shipping seems like a fair deal on these. I started to match port the intakes but did not get very far. The throttle shafts have a little bit of corrosoin but they are tight. Includes everything in the pics, just no air filters. PM me if you are interested.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.