Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who paints cars in the LA/SD or SF area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
Not saying I am going to do it but I might have a Racecar paint job put on the white car. The other option is to paint out the wwindow areas now so I can more easily do a paint job in the future. I know I can go to Maaaaacooo but want to see who I might be able to work with here. Speak up or rat on your friends now!!

jonathan
hwgunner
beerchug.gif
Andyrew
Not in your area, and Im booked for this next year sad.gif
McMark
I use Brandon @ Altissimo (707-253-PAINT) for all my work. Can't recommend him enough.
Mike Bellis
My buddy Nelson painted the 034 Motorsport GTI. It looks amazing in person! He does a lot of Porsche and VW stuff...

Coelho Auto Body
Fremont, CA
510-490-2495

Here is a little on the GTI, mid engine turbo... evilgrin.gif

http://www.034motorsport.com/034motorsport-gti-rs-a-262.html

IPB Image
Elliot Cannon
Steve Willy. Oh, wait. Never mind. happy11.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 21 2011, 07:54 PM) *

I use Brandon @ Altissimo (707-253-PAINT) for all my work. Can't recommend him enough.

I agree. I have seen his work and it is very nice. Does a lot of street rods. He painted Trekkors race car.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 21 2011, 08:21 PM) *

Steve Willy. Oh, wait. Never mind. happy11.gif

biggrin.gif
Madswede
Just to have a little fun with the topic subject, I was thinking "who DOESN'T paint cars in the LA/SD/SF area??" I mean I remember a spoof commercial (Cheech-n-Chong maybe) where it went, "$19.95! I will paint ANYthing for $19.95!! I'll paint your car, I'll paint your house, I'll paint your dog, I'll paint your WIFE! $19.95!!"

Ok, I'll go back to lurking, sorry.
914.SBC
I cant say enough about Maaco in Riverside, CA. These are my two current cars in the garage and I am working on a C10 Truck and will take it to Maaco as well. I did the body work on both of them and delivered the cars on a flat flat bed with everything removed so they just prepped and painted. This included jams, and the underside of both the trunk and hood.

Two stage paint, color sand, polish.

Camaro was $2200
Teener was $1800

They came out friggen good. Everyone is shocked when I tell them where it was painted and the cost.
Ed_F
QUOTE(Madswede @ Nov 22 2011, 06:17 PM) *

Just to have a little fun with the topic subject, I was thinking "who DOESN'T paint cars in the LA/SD/SF area??" I mean I remember a spoof commercial (Cheech-n-Chong maybe) where it went, "$19.95! I will paint ANYthing for $19.95!! I'll paint your car, I'll paint your house, I'll paint your dog, I'll paint your WIFE! $19.95!!"

Ok, I'll go back to lurking, sorry.

Not sure who did the spoof, but Earl Schieb did the original commercials. In the late 80's, I remember the "i'll paint any car for 99.95" commercials. According to my dad, paint would be all over the windows, wheels, and trim. av-943.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.