Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73' 2.0 fuel injected rebuilt motor with new paint 12k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jessec57
Click to view attachment
California 73' 2.0 Fuel Injected Rebuilt Motor with Mild Street Cam and Hydraulic Lifters. New Paint with Original Color. Factory Fuchs with newer tires. Front sway bar with Konis all around. Racing Seat Belts. Factory radio and gauges. Some rust in the usual places.

Does not currently work:
Heater
Emergency Brake
Clock

Needs to be replaced:
Windshield has 6" crack on bottom passenger side
Interior passenger door side panal has a large hole for a speaker
$12,000 obo
Jesse 510-604-1112

jessec57
The first 10k takes it.
jessec57
Go to ebay motors for more pictures.
rnellums
do you have any pictures of the front right fender, near the turn signal? your E-bay pictures never showed it and it looked like there might be a wrinkle in the wheel well on that side.
jessec57
QUOTE(rnellums @ Nov 25 2011, 08:06 PM) *

do you have any pictures of the front right fender, near the turn signal? your E-bay pictures never showed it and it looked like there might be a wrinkle in the wheel well on that side.

I will need to go through my pictures to see. Their is absolutely nothing wrong with the boby of this car. It came back from the body shop in late July, flawless with new paint with original color and has only been driven once a week by me. It is also safely parked. If you would like email me your email address and I will go take pics and send just for you. jessec57@rocketmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.