Trekkor
boldblue.gif
Trekkor
More video stills...
machina
QUOTE(acox914 @ Aug 10 2004, 06:23 PM)
andy taking the pics

just curious, is that a picture phone?

I grabbed this shot with my motorola V400 last weekend at the local dealership.

dr
Trekkor
fast-
Trekkor
uh huh...

My video capture resolution is_______. Fill in the blank. lol2.gif
Trekkor
GT3 X 3
Trekkor
GT3
Trekkor
last...BTW if the resolution bothers you... I could post some sketches in crayon!! w00t.gif
Trekkor
Or this
GTeener
QUOTE(trekkor @ Aug 10 2004, 02:43 PM)
last...BTW if the resolution bothers you... I could post some sketches in crayon!! w00t.gif

It's easier to 'draw' with Photoshop

Look, instant art!

cool.gif
Trekkor
Or we could do a tiled mural on your shower wall!
GTeener
I like this one
GTeener
How about this?
Joe Bob
Ohhhh, Andy takes the heat but ol trk boy gets flustered.....have a beer beat the wife and pet the dog.....works fer me.... mueba.gif
Brad Roberts
The red 993 is not a GT3. Probably a RSR EVO. They have the toys... to bad he doesnt have a cool space. He has been looking all over trying to locate a bigger place in Marin county..

B
McMark
QUOTE(trekkor @ Aug 10 2004, 02:35 PM)
uh huh...

My video capture resolution is_______. Fill in the blank. lol2.gif

Interpolated 640x480! What do I win. Another crappy picture? tongue.gif
URY914
I've heard some people may have a problem with TRG and Kevin. But I tell you, one year at Sebring at the PCA Club race I needed something that no vendor had. I started going around to the bigger teams, Kelly-Moss, etc. They won't give me the time of day. I went up to TRG compound of two 18 wheelers and about 8 cars. I saw Kevin and asked him for some help. He turned to one of his guys and said go with him and find whatever you need. We went in the transporter and spent 30 minutes getting what I needed to get me back in the race.

clap56.gif beerchug.gif pray.gif driving.gif

Paul
type47
i saw in pano that the Le Mans winning (class winning...) 911 is for sale... $155k
SirAndy
QUOTE(acox914 @ Aug 10 2004, 03:23 PM)
andy taking the pics? lol2.gif

just wait. soon. you'll see ...

trekkor, nice pics, btw. so, did you sell them your 914?
wink.gif Andy
smg914
Kevin and TRG are a big supporter of our region "Suncoast" PCA Club Race "The 48 Hours at Sebring". They have attended every year for the past 11 years.

A few years ago I was waiting in the Friday afternoon registration line at Road Atlanta for their club race, just prior to registration opening, a PCA official starts handing out a piece of paper to everyone. On the paper is stated if your race car has a particular MOMO safety harness, you will not be permitted to race. MOMO determined this paraticular 5 point harnesss was unsafe. Well that happened to be the exact belt that was on my 914-6 at the time. I walked around the entire paddock looking for a 5 point harness with no luck. Until I went to TRG and Kevin himself went through a large container in one of their trailers and found one for me and saved my weekend.......Thanks Kevin!!!!!!!!!

I do my best every year to accomodate Kevin at the Sebring event. Although sometimes he can be very hard to please. I think Kevin is used to getting everything and anything he wants. Great guy though.
Trekkor
So far all my experiences with TRG have been good.
They let you roam around and looky looky. unsure.gif

I needed a fitting for my SIX oil system. They were looking and thought they only had AN fittings. I spotted one in a misc box and said " how about this one"?
They gave it to me. Also gave me stickers ( I love stickers )

They do all they're vinyl car graphics, in-house.
They are making me a "WWW.WILLSTILE.COM" window banner for my car. ( Answer to the other question if you need grout !)

Their graphics lady is even willing to outfit my work truck to eliminate my faded magnetic signs.

Racers: 10 inch numbers are $7 each in any color.

The place is very clean and fast cars are everywhere. drooley.gif

Plus- if you go on a weekday, there is usally some group on the Big Track that you can watch. Or you check out the cart track. Field trips are AWESOME.

They will accomodate 914's, too.
If they mocked me, they waited 'til I was gone. lol2.gif

Trek
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.