Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 available in Tampa Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
newdeal2
I came across a 914 1.8 F1 rust free in my area. If anyone is interested I will contact the seller and get more info. The car needs work but it looks strait. It originated in CA.

Peter
Verruckt
I may be interested. All im finding here in the midwest is WAY overpriced, or complete pieces of %^&* barely worthy of even being a parts car. I found a pretty decent car in Tejas, but it looks like im #2 in line... rolleyes.gif

Let me know what you find out if you dont mind. Thanks.
carr914
I,m not interested, but will help inspect if wanted. Wonder if it is the same car my bodyman was going to look at.
T.C.
Qarl
What color?
newdeal2
The car is red on black and I think it's a 73/74. I will try and get photos and more details this week.

Peter
URY914
Lets all go see it together and pick it apart. biggrin.gif

There is at least 5 of us close to it.

Paul
newdeal2
It's in front of Eibell's shop...it's not great looking but I see potential.
I can stop by tommorow and take some pictures. It's only 3 miles from my office.

Peter
smg914
I'll be over in that area on Friday afternoon. I'll have to stop by and take a look at it. It's been awhile since I visited Frank anyway.
Rouser
Let me know ... I'll bring my digital camera, magnifying glass, and tweezers.

So far, I've helped one (eventual) buyer see a 914LE as up-close as he could, and another 914 sold that wasn't even 4-Sale (well, sort-of).

We'll tear it up but good ...
smg914
Rouser,
I'm meeting a friend at Suncoast Porsche in Sarasota Friday morning. He lives in Clearwater and is having Suncoast install a supercharger on his 996. After we have lunch at the new Hooters in Sarasota I will be driving him back to Clearwater. I figured we would stop by Eibell's on the way to Clearwater. I really can't guess what time we would be there.

By the way, this same friend is now the owner of the 22,000 mile, original paint, phoenix red with tan interior, '74 2 liter that was for sale in the 914club classifieds a few months ago. The car was in California but now lives in Clearwater, FL. A very sweet car!
Joe Ricard
Better get before Hurricane Charley does. Proof again the Florida sucks.
watsonrx13
Maybe this would be a good time to get everyone together.

What's the asking price?

Hey Joe, looks like you missed Bonnie, but we might get a direct hit from Charley. I'll take some pics and post if anything comes of the storm.
Verruckt
Get some pic at Hooters too. wub.gif
smg914
I kind ah have my fingers crossed that we get stranded at Hooters and have to spend the night. Can you imagine?

I have a feeling that my plans for Friday will have to be cancelled. Their evacuating 400,000 or so people from Pinellas County right now. I'm still hoping this storm veers to the West before it reaches Tampa bay. It's still too early to precisely predict exactly where the eye of the storm will hit land. Right now it's still down near Cuba somewhere.
beemie96
Yeah, I heard there is a mandatory Level C evacuation... by 1pm tomorrow. Wow.
ohmy.gif
URY914
Most 914 will be safe because most are on jackstands anyway. biggrin.gif

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.