Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: SBC conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jabberwocky
I am going over to the dark side using a 305 chevy small block into my teener. I am interested to see if anyone has parts they want to sell from KEP or from Renegade before I just buy from them.
I already have a renegade water pump and access to a CNC and can make brackets but if I get good deals time is money as the saying goes.
obviously if you want more than from KEP or Renegade I will buy from them but if you have a shash and want some cash we can play make a deal.
Looking for
Alternator bracket
water plates (the ones from the block to the pump)
Adapter Plate
Flywheel
Pressure plate/clutch throughout needle bearing (all parts connecting SBC to 901 trans)
Engine Cradle.
Thanks

sixaddict
Check Bird site ...user name Cracker.......I know he has Rengade stuff but not sure it fits...Good guy !
Good luck with project

QUOTE(jabberwocky @ Nov 22 2011, 01:58 PM) *

I am going over to the dark side using a 305 chevy small block into my teener. I am interested to see if anyone has parts they want to sell from KEP or from Renegade before I just buy from them.
I already have a renegade water pump and access to a CNC and can make brackets but if I get good deals time is money as the saying goes.
obviously if you want more than from KEP or Renegade I will buy from them but if you have a shash and want some cash we can play make a deal.
Looking for
Alternator bracket
water plates (the ones from the block to the pump)
Adapter Plate
Flywheel
Pressure plate/clutch throughout needle bearing (all parts connecting SBC to 901 trans)
Engine Cradle.
Thanks

ewdysar
Dpending on your time frame, I'll have the adapter, flywheel, PP, kevlar clutch, throwout bearing and crank bearing coming out of mine early next year. This is the "high performance clutch upgrade" available from Renegade. I'll be selling the Renegaded 901 with locked out first and the flipped "h" gear too.

All of the stuff is in great shape, I swapping to a 915 and all of this will have to go.

I'll post it all for sale with pics when it's out of my car. So if you're still looking after the New Year, we might be able to work something out.

I am going over to the dark side using a 305 chevy small block into my teener. I am interested to see if anyone has parts they want to sell from KEP or from Renegade before I just buy from them.....

Thanks
Cracker
Thanks SixAddict. My stuff is for an LS conversion - not the SBC. Good luck with the build Jabberwocky!

Cracker

QUOTE(ewdysar @ Nov 22 2011, 07:23 PM) *

Dpending on your time frame, I'll have the adapter, flywheel, PP, kevlar clutch, throwout bearing and crank bearing coming out of mine early next year. This is the "high performance clutch upgrade" available from Renegade. I'll be selling the Renegaded 901 with locked out first and the flipped "h" gear too.

All of the stuff is in great shape, I swapping to a 915 and all of this will have to go.

I'll post it all for sale with pics when it's out of my car. So if you're still looking after the New Year, we might be able to work something out.

I am going over to the dark side using a 305 chevy small block into my teener. I am interested to see if anyone has parts they want to sell from KEP or from Renegade before I just buy from them.....

Thanks

pdlightning
[quote name='Cracker' date='Nov 22 2011, 04:30 PM' post='1576906']
Thanks SixAddict. My stuff is for an LS conversion - not the SBC. Good luck with the build Jabberwocky!

Cracker

[quote name='ewdysar' post='1576904' date='Nov 22 2011, 07:23 PM']

[quote name='jabberwocky' post='1576800' date='Nov 22 2011, 01:58 PM']

Thanks

Cracker,

I am doing a LS and 915 conversion. What do you have that may help me!

Mike
Cracker
Umm...sorry for the high jack. It might help others. With these conversions, it is engine specific AND trans specific (ie. SBC, LS, Subbie, 901, 915, 930). To answer your question - nothing I really have will help you or Jabberwocky. Have fun you'all!

If you're converting from a 901 - have you considered going all the way and just put a 930 in? A 915 is still very limited by comparison. Just sayin...
jabberwocky
All.
Thanks for the encouragement on the conversion i am really looking forward to the "new car".
Eric Ill most likely still be looking for parts when you post yours so I will keep my eyes open.
No worries on the hijack
computers4kids
QUOTE(jabberwocky @ Nov 22 2011, 07:36 PM) *

All.
Thanks for the engorgement on the conversion i am really looking forward to the "new car".
Eric Ill most likely still be looking for parts when you post yours so I will keep my eyes open.
No worries on the hijack

I have a Renegade alternator bracket that came of my 305 SBC conversion 914 you can have for $25 shipped. If your interested just let me know and I'll PM my paypal to you.
Mark
IPB Image
bdstone914
PM sent for engine cradle.

New, make me a fair offer.

In Riverside CA

Bruce
a914622
If your time frame is out till mid winter I am pulling my 302 out and swapping to a 2.2 turbo suby.

The engine is a MO and is already sold but the injection and 901 kit will be coming off before it goes back in a camaro. PM me if your intrested. (its a rod simson kit)

jcl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.