Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw a nice White 914 in Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
obscurity
I was driving by Ria's Bluebird in Grant Park when I came upon a nice looking white 914 with Pedrinis sitting on the street. Just curious if it belongs to anyone here?

John
SUNAB914
More important when will yours be seen on the road? How goes the resto?
obscurity
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Nov 23 2011, 10:11 AM) *

More important when will yours be seen on the road? How goes the resto?

Slowly, I need far more sheet metal than my wallet will allow. sad.gif

I am hoping that I can buy some more in the new year.

John

MarkS
John

It's mine. '76 2.0. Picked it up a couple of months ago. Are you in the area? I'm in Grant Park.

Mark
obscurity
QUOTE(MarkS @ Nov 23 2011, 10:48 AM) *

John

It's mine. '76 2.0. Picked it up a couple of months ago. Are you in the area? I'm in Grant Park.

Mark

I am around East Point but I cut through Grant Park on the way to work everyday. It was a nice looking car. I wanted to stop and get a closer look but I was running late. Did you pick it up locally or have it shipped?

John W.
MarkS
Bought it from a guy just north of Atlanta. It's a hoot to drive. My '73 2002 is not getting much attention these days.

You are welcome to come check it out sometime, would appreciate another 914 owner's opinion. PM me.
blitZ
QUOTE(MarkS @ Nov 23 2011, 11:03 AM) *

Bought it from a guy just north of Atlanta. It's a hoot to drive. My '73 2002 is not getting much attention these days.

You are welcome to come check it out sometime, would appreciate another 914 owner's opinion. PM me.

I use to live in Ormewood Park, right next door to Grant Park. You'll have to come to one of our 914 get togethers.
MarkS
Ok, let me know when & where.

Mark
ripper911
QUOTE(obscurity @ Nov 23 2011, 10:54 AM) *

I am around East Point

lol, I work in Hapeville and always have the 914 in the parking lot, but it's hidden so you'll have to look for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.